Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the Georgia school shooter (Colt Gray) an incel?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★

This guy isn't very good looking, but I can see him becoming normie-tier if he got a better haircut and finished puberty since he is only 14. I wish I knew his height but I can't seem to find that online.

According to ((CNN)), Colt Gray's father, Colin Gray said his son was “getting picked on at school,” with other students “pinching him and touching him… just ridiculed him day after day after day.” So we know he was allegedly bullied, an incel trait, but we don't know how successful he was with foids.

So far it doesn't seem like he was targeting foids specifically. Out of the 4 people killed, 3 of them were male and one was a 53 year old roastie. 9 people were injured, however, so maybe more of these were foids.

Who knows, we still need a lot more info on this guy, but hopefully this story gets a lot juicer in the upcoming days. Fingers crossed for a manifesto.

Also if you have new information pertaining to this event, I implore you to share it here.

Younger images of him:

Last edited:
everybody that called him an incel because of his look are obviously fakecel

He is a positive truecel, a positive truecel is a truecel with a grade above the other truecels. For example, an incel is an average guy of 1.76 and a 5.0 appearance, while the truecel is something around 3.0, circling the positive truecel would be around 3.2 above. It is ugly, but not compared to a truecel with a really disproportionately deficient face and a height between 1.60 (like in my case).

If we are talking solely looks, yeah I don't think he qualifies as an incel, but he could very well be ND. I mean, his whole family was pretty fucked up

He's a truecel positive, I think he's really ugly, he's subgenetic, he's clearly a truecel positive in terms of looks, this idiot's face is inward looking, he has no chin and looks like an ugly child, this guy is hideous. I'm literally a 1.63 truecel with a disproportionate face, I recognize when someone is an incel, truecel positive and truecel negative, he's a truecel positive, above the others, but he's ugly all the same. An incel would be a guy between a 5 and 4, the normie is between a 6, the truecel is between a 3.2 and below.

Exudes pure soy.

He's a truecel positive, I think he's really ugly, he's subgenetic, he's clearly a truecel positive in terms of looks, this idiot's face is inward looking, he has no chin and looks like an ugly child, this guy is hideous. I'm literally a 1.63 truecel with a disproportionate face, I recognize when someone is an incel, truecel positive and truecel negative, he's a truecel positive, above the others, but he's ugly all the same. An incel would be a guy between a 5 and 4, the normie is between a 6, the truecel is between a 3.2 and below.
:dafuckfeels:I might be unable to rate people because he looks average to me

Exudes pure soy.
To me, he's like right in between ugly and mid. I think we'd have to include other variables (height, NTpill, frame, etc.) to determine his incel status

To me, he's like right in between ugly and mid. I think we'd have to include other variables (height, NTpill, frame, etc.) to determine his incel status
Yes if he is not manlet/ dicklet he is not an incel
And if he is 14 he could become a htn after finishing puberty .

He's ugly, not more so than me, of course, but he's ugly. It's noticeable when you look at someone's face; humans can recognize faces in about 100 to 500 milliseconds (0.1 to 0.5 seconds), depending on factors like familiarity with the face, lighting conditions, and other visual contexts.

People with autism often have difficulty with facial recognition, a phenomenon that may be related to slower or atypical cognitive processing of this skill. Facial recognition involves several areas of the brain, such as the fusiform gyrus, which processes the identification of faces, and the emotional processing, which interprets facial expressions.

14. Minors can't be incel

No such thing as a 14 year old incel. Only Tyrones have seen pussy at that age. Pierce Brosnan lost his virginity at 19 and he's one of the most handsome men of his generation from the UK.

He's only 14.
14 is young where he is still going through puberty and could have gotten better looking/taller(dont know his height) if he just waited a few more years and gotten lucky of course

Agree.

And I don't think girls' treatment of him was a factor if he killed three males and a teacher. Seems to me like he was looking to kill his bullies and the teacher who did nothing to stop them or repeatedly sided with them.

View attachment 1253259
This guy isn't very good looking, but I can see him becoming normie-tier if he got a better haircut and finished puberty since he is only 14. I wish I knew his height but I can't seem to find that online.

According to ((CNN)), Colt Gray's father, Colin Gray said his son was “getting picked on at school,” with other students “pinching him and touching him… just ridiculed him day after day after day.” So we know he was allegedly bullied, an incel trait, but we don't know how successful he was with foids.

So far it doesn't seem like he was targeting foids specifically. Out of the 4 people killed, 3 of them were male and one was a 53 year old roastie. 9 people were injured, however, so maybe more of these were foids.

Who knows, we still need a lot more info on this guy, but hopefully this story gets a lot juicer in the upcoming days. Fingers crossed for a manifesto.

Also if you have new information pertaining to this event, I implore you to share it here.

Younger images of him:
View attachment 1253704View attachment 1253709
He seems turbo Non NT, which means hes as fucked as most here.

Is everyone here blind? He's obviously HTN. Wide jaw and masculine face + good hair. It was probably autism or height pulling him back.

Yes they can. If you're not getting sex in highschool and girls mock you for your looks you're incel. You don't magically become incel as soon as you hit 18.

theres rumors that this person is actually a tranny. (female to male)
i noticed there was something wrong with this persons face. looks kinda feminine to me

Yes they can. If you're not getting sex in highschool and girls mock you for your looks you're incel. You don't magically become incel as soon as you hit 18.
Minors haven't had the time to make that determination. They've not got the legal freedoms, not had nor are often allowed the opportunities, not met enough people, not finished puberty etc. Under these rules, countless normies would be considered incel. Hell we might as well include normies going through a 3 month dry spell too.

Normies are not incel. They can't even fathom incelibacy.

Minors haven't had the time to make that determination. They've not got the legal freedoms, not had nor are often allowed the opportunities, not met enough people, not finished puberty etc. Under these rules, countless normies would be considered incel. Hell we might as well include normies going through a 3 month dry spell too.

Normies are not incel. They can't even fathom incelibacy.
I don't disagree with you, but then again every adult incel including myself was once that little kid that thought "it's going to happen one day"

No. He looks decent and is white.

Though considering his age and current year, his first girlfriend might have been at 30-years-old by a woman who's been with hot guys and is ready to settle. That's how fucked generation Alpha men are.

Is everyone here blind? He's obviously HTN. Wide jaw and masculine face + good hair. It was probably autism or height pulling him back.

I don't think HTN. He's almost a 5/10. No higher with that eye area and lack of bony prominence.

I don't disagree with you, but then again every adult incel including myself was once that little kid that thought "it's going to happen one day"
This is true yes. People who end up incel will likely feel that way during their younger years. But so do most normies for a lot of their adolescence. Eventually they make it. Normies following the natural progression of a normal life experience aren't and never were incels. Inceldom is more a chronic circumstance. One that you can only really determine to be the case later on in life after adolescence.

Probably an ER-type. 7 or 8/10 but too fucked in the head for a relationship

View attachment 1253259

Younger images of him:
View attachment 1253704View attachment 1253709
The who?