Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is the future really female?

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Is all hope lost for most males in general in the West?

Hypergamy and standards for men in the dating area are increasing. More and more foids are getting educated to avoid being betabuxxed by some normie. (Mostly ugly) males are dropping out of society and college. Feminism and female fat acceptance is still on the rise. Males (particularly ugly ones) are constantly shamed as sexual predators by leftists and Jews...

What's the endgame, guys?

It's time for us incels especially to rise up and put an end to female dominance in the West.

Cucked betas and kikes who enabled all of this must pay!

No the pendulum will swing back in our favour.

Female hate is getting bigger and bigger, and they will all soon be put back in their place. If not by men(too many cucks I fear) then by God himself.

There is literally nothing we can do, we are outnumbered by normies and chads a million to one.
The normies have to rise up for anything to happen, and they are too contempt with their lives to do anything.

Female hate is getting bigger and bigger, and they will all soon be put back in their place. If not by men(too many cucks I fear) then by God himself.
When Christ returns all the kikes, Degenerate foids, chads, and beta atheist cucks will be thrown to their master Satan...

Ugly and pure incels will rise to heaven.

There is literally nothing we can do, we are outnumbered by normies and chads a million to one.
The normies have to rise up for anything to happen, and they are too contempt with their lives to do anything.
I would say in a few years normies will become the new incels tbh.

Why would any foid have sex with a non-chad?

More and more are majoring in STEM careers for a reason: to avoid worrying about getting betabuxxed by a man they doesn't see as attractive.

Yes, that is why I support sharia law.

More and more are majoring in STEM careers for a reason: to avoid worrying about getting betabuxxed by a man they doesn't see as attractive.
Those normies will be contempt with media, games, and soon to be vr.
The corporations won't let their slave workers get out of hand.

I'm not a Christian, but let's take Christianity as a an example.

Started with barely any followers, got crucified by the ((((judes))), yet a few decades later this new Christpill was overrunning the mighty Roman Empire and eventually took it over kek.

Eventually we will swallow up everything, just watch.

Corporations are looking to replace workers with robots and machines...

JFL if you think that in the future businesses would gladly hire the same amount of workers as they are doing right now.

Corporations are looking to replace workers with robots and machines...

JFL if you think that in the future businesses would gladly hire the same amount of workers as they are doing right now.
The government still needs a taxable populace.

And...what the fuck are we gonna do? There's millions of Normies for every incel, society has been completely re-engineered by SJW and cucks. It truly is over now, it's cope or die as an incel in 2018. There's hookers at least in Europe

We try to fight this. However it is ultimately pointless. We are heavily outnumbered and our ideas are thrown away just because of our look. We can’t do anything about this other then observe. Hopefully some of you are right about the pendulum swing because I would be very interested in the results.

No, women just claim this because the system is still underpinned by men who pay to sustain a system that works against their interest. Once men accept NEET as the superior lifestyle and women take over, it would collapse the very same day because women can't run a society.

Near future no hope for us.
Long term western society will either change to a traditional patriarchy or be taken over by one.
Matriarchal societies are not sustainable, clearly.

living in the west as an incel is a death sentence

If the future is female, then I can't wait for our extinction.

Probably. I believe that some communities more traditionalist/libertarian will be created but the world itself will become a matriarchy. Hell, it's already one.

Hypergamy and standards for men in the dating area are increasing. More and more foids are getting educated to avoid being betabuxxed by some normie. (Mostly ugly) males are dropping out of society and college. Feminism and female fat acceptance is still on the rise. Males (particularly ugly ones) are constantly shamed as sexual predators by leftists and Jews...

It's time for us incels especially to rise up and put an end to female dominance in the West.

I don't mind females taking more power tbh, less work to do for us. Split the bills so more money to buy my stuff

When femoids will make self-driving cars I'll buy a helicopter. Oops I'm poor, it's over :-(

Yes, women are in control

When more normies realize they will never get sex unless they're being cucked, they won't even want to be friends with women anymore, because all foids do is ask for favors from their male "friends" And watching TV all day will make normies lazy and unmotivated. Corporations won't be able to do shit, and decentralized cryptos will be the new corporations.

And...what the fuck are we gonna do? There's millions of Normies for every incel, society has been completely re-engineered by SJW and cucks. It truly is over now, it's cope or die as an incel in 2018. There's hookers at least in Europe
Don't worry bro, there's still conservatives and anarchists and incels who can take down those soyboy cucks and their roasties.

Don't worry bro, there's still conservatives and anarchists and incels who can take down those soyboy cucks and their roasties.

I hope so, but they've done too much damage, it's over :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

T

there is an answER to this

i think rome might be able to answer your question. o wait

im a kike and im incel like you. dont include all kikes as the enemy. israel has the biggest population of bald manlets.

cope

it's never going to change, that train has left the station, there's too many cuck white knight males in society who will do anything for females. Unless we destroy the internet it will always be too easy for women to sloot around and get validation from tinder/instagram.

Do not worry as soon as Africa becomes uninhabitable they will all flood into Europe ending this bullshit once and for all.

Yes, nothing we can do about it.