Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the earth a living hell?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I’m starting to think that the earth is a living hell. To me it seems like only a very small amount of people get to prosper and enjoy life. There’s so much suffering , deception and evil in the world. Innocent kids die of cancer for no reason. While evil elite politicians prosper , subjugate other people and bend the rules to get what they want. You can do every right in life and still fail. While some people get shit handed to them on a silver plater. Women in the west have it on easy mode just because of their gender. While no one cares above us everyday is a grind.

Yep. It's an eat-or-be-eaten world.

Well said. The world is an unfair place.

But in the end, we will all die, even entitled women die or get sick of cancer, also rich people do get cancer too, for example Steve Jobs died of Cancer, which is also a proof that the super rich don’t have a secret cure for cancer which they deny to us

But in the end, we will all die, even entitled women die or get sick of cancer, also rich people do get cancer too, for example Steve Jobs died of Cancer, which is also a proof that the super rich don’t have a secret cure for cancer which they deny to us
Death is the great equalizer.

No matter our status or position in life we're all going to the same place and we will leave every Earthly thing we have behind.

Last edited:
I blame my parents for forcibly putting me into this world full of suffering, but since I'm gonna die anyway I'll just ride it out till the end

there’s probably a hundred different types of cancer. That’s why it’s hard to cure. But I’m sure they have cures for other diseases and illnesses. However they might have some cures for cancer since Steve Jobs passed away

I blame my parents for forcibly putting me in this world full of suffering, but since I'm gonna die anyway I'll just ride it out till the end
That’s true. I just wish things didn’t have to be this way. I honestly would be happy living in a cabin in the woods with a sex robot. Off grid

there’s probably a hundred different types of cancer. That’s why it’s hard to cure. But I’m sure they have cures for other diseases and illnesses. However they might have some cures for cancer since Steve Jobs passed away
They will never cure cancer because it's more profitable to keep people in hospitals and pump them up with chemo until they die.

They will never cure cancer because it's more profitable to keep people in hospitals and pump them up with chemo until they die.
I think the elites have access to a cure. Us peasants will never get it.

I’m starting to think that the earth is a living hell. To me it seems like only a very small amount of people get to prosper and enjoy life. There’s so much suffering , deception and evil in the world. Innocent kids die of cancer for no reason. While evil elite politicians prosper , subjugate other people and bend the rules to get what they want. You can do every right in life and still fail. While some people get shit handed to them on a silver plater. Women in the west have it on easy mode just because of their gender. While no one cares above us everyday is a grind.
We are in the matrix of the demiurge. We reincarnate for over, and over again for eternity. I posted a video about exiting the matrix.

is the hell a living earth

For us yes, always has and always will be. For NT and chads it is more like a utopia :blackpill:

See you in he'll!

We reincarnate
There's no concrete evidence of that.

If it's real then hopefully there's away for me to break our of the cycle and exist as a pure spiritual beings without the limitations of an earthly and carnal existence.

it doesnt have to be but the stupid cucks will make it harder for everyone.

There's no concrete evidence of that.

If it's real then hopefully there's away for me to break our of the cycle and exist as a pure spiritual beings without the limitations of an earthly and carnal existence.
There is proof, and there are ways to escape the cycle of reincarnation. I posted a video on the subject. We are trapped in yaweh's matrix.

View: https://youtu.be/Qn9Ht8W8Vu4

Heaven is chad only but anyways :feelsaww:

man i was thinking about the same shit the other day,trying so hard not to rope.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How do I reincarnate as chad :feelsjuice:
I'm not really sure if you have a choice. Yahweh designed this world for suffering, pain is literally food for him. He'd only send you back here as a chad, to cause suffering to others, and like I said, I don't think you have any control over that. You can either escape the matrix, or you can use black magick to alter your reality.

I'm not really sure if you have a choice. Yahweh designed this world for suffering, pain is literally food for him. He'd only send you back here as a chad, to cause suffering to others, and like I said, I don't think you have any control over that. You can either escape the matrix, or you can use black magick to alter your reality.
Fuck Yahweh. :feelsUgh:

Yes. This is miserable.

If ugly and autistic yes