Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media is the digital circus thing actually good?

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
I never cared about it. The animation already looks extremely horrible lol... It looks like Danganronpa and BFDI had a baby and targeted for children and man children.

Last edited:
No and it has the most cringe fanbase ever

I never cared about it. The animation already looks extremely horrible lol... It looks like Danganronpa and BFDI had a baby and targeted for children and man children.
Fuck that show.

It’s alright

All these indie animation shows end up being so mediocre at best. I don't get it.
Am I just getting older

I hope so, am planning to binge it either today or tomorrow just to see what the hype is about.

its for gays and women

I mean it's alright like... Overrated as fuck in my opinion I mean

It's better than most shows produced by the major TV networks. But that's not exactly a high bar to pass so that's not saying much praiseworthy about its actual quality. Scant few cartoons are worth watching nowadays.

It’s just 2 episodes
I know, put together they have less than one hour of runtime, so it'll be pretty easy to watch the entirety of it.

Idk but I read somewhere that it was based on I have no mouth and I must scream so just read that instead

Attachments

• I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream.pdf
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
I like the show, I like the animation style. Only thing I don't like is the tranny character, though I do think they got the personality just right, vapid and annoying.

Its meant to look like an early 3d basic shape style its not because its cheaping out on animation. That's why they have easter eggs like the wooden mannequin for art composition, the utah teapot and the checker floor, early SGI graphics.

View: https://youtu.be/r3HgbQPTj_k?si=vgIESvwZu8pjUrds&t=405

Screenshot 2024 06 27 122038
Screenshot 2024 06 27 122125
Screenshot 2024 06 27 122258

Last edited: