Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is the currycel sex drive really as insane as it seems?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Curries report in.

When I see Indian men online doing shit like this I used to think it was cultural but maybe it's genetic.
Curry desperation

I heard someone say that apparently when indians see prostitutes they often cum like 4 times in an hour. And plus there's their insanely high population although that argument doesn't carry over to China, so maybe not.

they mog asians

Does this mean the biggest simps in the world might be them? Now I'm wondering.

They are extreme simps for sure. I find white simps more cringeworthy though because at least with curries you can blame the fact that they are third world and naturally bluepilled to the point where they believe in hollywood tropes of the nice guy getting the girl and shit. White/western simps on the other hand are a next level of cuck because they grow up around absolute cunts and they KNOW how narcissistic these foids are but will still try to flatter their ego by praising muh queen.

Curries report in.

When I see Indian men online doing shit like this I used to think it was cultural but maybe it's genetic.
View attachment 407360
I heard someone say that apparently when indians see prostitutes they often cum like 4 times in an hour. And plus there's their insanely high population although that argument doesn't carry over to China, so maybe not.
Currycels have insane amounts of worthless testosterone hence the huge amounts of facial and body hair, it's a pathetic situation. But this guy here is a simp nonetheless to have sticked for so long without any reply.

India is an extremely sexually repressed nation, read this NYT report from 1983 for example.

Tings have not changed much since then from what I can tell except in the most upscale urban areas, when I visit relatives there, in public spaces there are hardly any women (the area where my grandmother lives also has a sizeable Muslim population) and the ones that are there are old ladies buying vegetables or clothes for their younger relatives.

Indians in India see white women in Hollywood and assume that they are "easy" and chatting them up a bit (in very broken English) will be enough to get nudes, of course they are completely deluded.

On a side note, the foids who receive these kinds of messages definitely get a big kick out of it, your screenshot for example has an instance of a foid who could have blocked the guy right from the get go yet she let it go on and on.

India is an extremely sexually repressed nation, read this NYT report from 1983 for example.

Tings have not changed much since then from what I can tell except in the most upscale urban areas, when I visit relatives there, in public spaces there are hardly any women (the area where my grandmother lives also has a sizeable Muslim population) and the ones that are there are old ladies buying vegetables or clothes for their younger relatives.

Indians in India see white women in Hollywood and assume that they are "easy" and chatting them up a bit (in very broken English) will be enough to get nudes, of course they are completely deluded.

On a side note, the foids who receive these kinds of messages definitely get a big kick out of it, your screenshot for example has an instance of a foid who could have blocked the guy right from the get go yet she let it go on and on.
Lol, other things aside being a KHHV virgin with huge amounts of worthless testosterone can drive people crazy and make them quite deluded as well.

Will read that article thanks. And the "foid" in the screenshot is my okcupid fake foid profile :lul: I have no idea why these clowns keep begging and sendng multiple messages, it's over for anyone who sends more than one.

its jbc at work

Lol, other things aside being a KHHV virgin with huge amounts of worthless testosterone can drive people crazy and make them quite deluded as well.
I used to here some sections of the internet say that Bollywood was behind the rise in rapes, at first I thought it was silly as Bollywood films are not that sexualised but nowadays it seems like a plausible explanation. In a place like India, I don't think films starring women in anything other than minor supporting roles (bank clerk, nurse etc) should be made.

I have read that in North Korea, they do not even show kissing in films, seems like a good idea for India.

Will read that article thanks. And the "foid" in the screenshot is my okcupid fake foid profile :lul: I have no idea why these clowns keep begging and sendng multiple messages, it's over for anyone who sends more than one.
LOL, but seriously, even real foids do this where they simply don't block the "creeps" and keep letting them message them until they run out of steam. Currycels have done the most to boost the ego of these foids and it sickens me.

Keep coping for them while they fuck stacies on the daily.

Reminder that currycel = fakecel
JBC is an unstoppable juggernaut of a blackpill

LOL, but seriously, even real foids do this where they simply don't block the "creeps" and keep letting them message them until they run out of steam. Currycels have done the most to boost the ego of these foids and it sickens me.
Honestly I think we currycels should comment ‘ew‘ on every cumskin whore‘s profile

Honestly I think we currycels should comment ‘ew‘ on every cumskin whore‘s profile
Nah, just ignore them, the behaviour you are advocating for would merely drive more hate towards us, especially from the white incels-in-denial.

Nah, just ignore them, the behaviour you are advocating for would merely drive more hate towards us, especially from the white incels-in-denial.
They already hate us jfl. Curries are hated and disrespected everywhere in the world. Im low caste so I’m hated even in India :feelsbadman:

They already hate us jfl. Curries are hated and disrespected everywhere in the world. Im low caste so I’m hated even in India :feelsbadman:
The main problem with curries is that they really believe in this citizen of the world nonsense and deny lookism, combine this with Indian delusions and you have a recipe for humiliation.

It is best to merely realise that there is an insurmountable wall between us and Western culture.

I used to here some sections of the internet say that Bollywood was behind the rise in rapes, at first I thought it was silly as Bollywood films are not that sexualised but nowadays it seems like a plausible explanation. In a place like India, I don't think films starring women in anything other than minor supporting roles (bank clerk, nurse etc) should be made.

I have read that in North Korea, they do not even show kissing in films, seems like a good idea for India.

Lol, don't fall for that rape hype it's quite less tbh, I'm yet to find a rape victim irl, most are fake cases, instead check this site out it explains what actually is going on
mensdayout.com
:feelsbadman:Curries are despised universally for no big reason simply because curries look ugly

Last edited:
The main problem with curries is that they really believe in this citizen of the world nonsense and deny lookism, combine this with Indian delusions and you have a recipe for humiliation.

It is best to merely realise that there is an insurmountable wall between us and Western culture.
Or rather there SHOULD be a wall between us and the West. Globalisation has destroyed any chance we had at creating and maintaining our own identity. Teens here talk exactly the same way Western zoomers talk.
:feelsbadman:Curries are despised universally for no big reason simply because curries look ugly
Also because we are loudmouthed, smelly and creepy. Not trying to be self-hating but many of these stereotypes are true

Or rather there SHOULD be a wall between us and the West. Globalisation has destroyed any chance we had at creating and maintaining our own identity. Teens here talk exactly the same way Western zoomers talk.

Also because we are loudmouthed, smelly and creepy. Not trying to be self-hating but many of these stereotypes are true
Lol, every race is like that, jfl if you can find any other race without those qualities and some people who religiously despise curries have never met one irl, it's pure lookism at play

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with sex drive. Most indian men develop ed. It has more to do with a bunch of desperate poorcels getting access to internet. Think about it like this. You are some poor slumcel in curryland who views foreigners as Fantastical creatures that you only hear about in media. Now they have been blessed the opportunity to interact directly with those mythical white foids. Combine that with sexlessness, desperation and a lack of social media etiquette born from the delusion of anonymity and you get this.
Not even a question. Currymen simp HARD

I don't see the sexual repression itself as a bad thing. The west is not sexually repressed and here we are. Remember in OG curry culture its impossible for a man to end up incel.

I do this shit too :lul:. Its jarring just how desperate they are.

Last edited:
I don't see the sexual repression itself as a bad thing. The west is not secually repressed and here we are. Remember in OG curry culture its impossible for a man to end up incel.
OG Curry culture also hugely rewards betabuxxing aka arrange marriage

Years of sexual repression in a conservative society does that to you.

Curries report in.

View attachment 407360
No it's just a cultural thing. You don't see this behavior so much in westernized South Asian males.