Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the cure to It Simply being not?

P

Pollocrudo

Greycel
I know i may sound like im on crack... But listen up!

Our basic cravings are denied right? Love and companionship those are! But what do we percieve them with? The mind! It Is our true blackpiller! The One faulty of It all! Or atleast faulty of letting up percieve emotions.... Cravings..... Pain.... Hatred....

But Is there a way to delete It? I know we cant delete our mind itself.... But what about making It feel nothing? To private ourselves from basic needs so munch that we dont crave them anymore?

In order to do this you should do nothing but your legal tasks (of you have a job or AN education), eat really bland food (not to feel pleasure of the taste), not indulge in any peice of media (to get your mind to run as less as possibile) and to go full no fap...

And then... Would It be possibile to ascend thie way? Or Is It a cure to loneliness? Simply not being aware?

Any tips or piece of advice to do this?

Last edited:
Just starve yourself theory

Just make your life living hell for no reason theory

Stoicism doesn't work for guys like us

Can't turn off your needs. We are not machines
But, We can make them as small and as non repeating as possibile, as weak as they can be! Like a reverse addiction, you'll get used to feel as Little as possibile After a while

But, We can make them as small and as non repeating as possibile, as weak as they can be! Like a reverse addiction, you'll get used to feel as Little as possibile After a while
Copes like this can work for a short bit, but not long term.

The point Is not being able to feel such hell, May be hard the First week. But its worth It ig...
I would advise the opposite, to find enjoyment and sense of accomplishment elsewhere. Whats the point of living with zero joy and enjoyment? It would be even more painful. I cope with games, food and energy drinks, its pathetic but what can i do, at least sometimes i feel short term enjoyment.