Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the coomer meme real?

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
Cooming is literally all I have as a hobby. Imagine being an incel on nofap who gets to see chad touching prime foids and as a horny cel, you just have to accept it or rage at females on the street.
36B7F1C9 166F 4685 B269 6BF3ED81F0E1

After fapping, I feel pretty ok. Until I get horny again and want to impregnate prime teen foids, you know, like I am destined to by NATURE. Fuck this life man

it's pretty funny but the term coomer itself is lame as fuck

Cooming is literally all I have as a hobby. Imagine being an incel on nofap who gets to see chad touching prime foids and as a horny cel, you just have to accept it or rage at females on the street.
View attachment 153624
After fapping, I feel pretty ok. Until I get horny again and want to impregnate prime teen foids, you know, like I am destined to by NATURE. Fuck this life man

Ever since this coomer meme, fapping has been harder for me. I just see this fuck in my head.

for me i get really pissed off if i dont coom at least once a day, any more and my dick gets too sensitive. if i spend a day without cooming then i stockpile an extra coom for the next day so i blow 2 loads

i hate having to fap cuz its a waste of time

I like to fap, a lot.

Fuark man the coomer meme is going to finally be the thing that puts me on nofap. Everytime I'm about to coom I imagine the coomer screeching AHHHHHH IM COOOOMING and it ruins it for me.

What is cooming exactly?

Yes

dude, it's a meme...

NoFap NOW @Hunter

Yes, fapping literally changes your brain chemistry. You become a slave to your dopamine, cooming literally sucks the life out of you.

Get on NoC00m tbh

it became real for many men after 2012
it's pretty funny but the term coomer itself is lame as fuck
coom is from milliondollarextreme's "Moms" video, needs context I guess