Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the bible talking about a new planetary system?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
"Then I saw 'a new heaven and a new earth,' for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea...'He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away") and no longer just gnosiological (Isaiah 65:17: "See, I will create/new heavens and a new earth./The former things will not be remembered,/nor will they come to mind")

Maybe the bible is talking about the death of our sun. The seas will evaporate when the surface becomes too hot for liquid water to exist. Mankind will most likely have departed for another solar system. But if that system already exists, we do not know. "God" said he will create a new earth. He's probably talking about an Earth-like planet that exists or will exist in the future at another location of the galaxy.

A new heaven and a new earth. The dispute as to whether a new creation is intended, or a revivified earth, seems to be founded on the false assumption that the dwellers in heaven must be localized in space. Some interpret the sea symbolically of the restless, unstable, wicked nations of the earth, which now exist no longer; others understand the absence of sea to typify the absence of instability and wickedness in the New Jerusalem.

Bible is cucked and useless

Hahahahahaha! You've been jude!

"Then I saw 'a new heaven and a new earth,' for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea...'He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away") and no longer just gnosiological (Isaiah 65:17: "See, I will create/new heavens and a new earth./The former things will not be remembered,/nor will they come to mind")

Maybe the bible is talking about the death of our sun. The seas will evaporate when the surface becomes too hot for liquid water to exist. Mankind will most likely have departed for another solar system. But if that system already exists, we do not know. "God" said he will create a new earth. He's probably talking about an Earth-like planet that exists or will exist in the future at another location of the galaxy.

in Buddhism there's multi layered heavens and hells but they aren't permanent

in early Christian apocrypha there's also talk of a multi layer heavens
These are the seven forces of the seven heavens of chaos.

in the bible it says heaven and earth will pass away but Jesus words will not pass away

my interpretations from early Christian apocrypha (Nag Hammadi texts) is this aeon, this reality was an error, and it eventually gets formatted like a hard drive in some future time