Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the Atomic Heart game any good for half the price?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember the game got mixed reviews saying it was kinda a Bioshock ripoff with some important bugs. But many of those reviews were biased because of the Russia-Ukraine war (the studio is Russian). I can't pirate and play it on PC because I can't run it (no money to upgrade parts :feelsbadman: ) so my other option is playing it on Ps4 and now it has a 50% discount so would be around 30 euro ($33). Is it worth it for that price? I really liked Bioshock trilogy (played it a while ago) and the aesthetic inspired by the USSR seems unique but if it's a bad game I'm not paying that.

Not really you are roaming through boring corridors with stupid puzzles. I uninstalled it after few hours. Way too much filler content and not much of a meat inside pierogi. It's a way worse and way more boring version of a Bioshock.

very overrated