Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is the antichrist based

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
Just how many normies will scramble to get marked, and how many of them will be forever damned for eternity. If it were up to me I'd do the same thing. Their smugness will only last 3 years until gods wrath finally shows on these primal apes. Even these so called Christians will get it too. More females than men seeing how socially dependable they are.

I get it everyone in theory is suppose to share the same potential therefore has value, but holy shit, these people, really? these are his successors that are supposed to be above angels in the day of ressurection? That's like putting a dumb bimbo up to judge mathematicians of how intelligent they are. I'm not saying I'm smart, but holy shit. The numbers of chosen ones must be rare.

wouldn't it be something if autists like us were apart of abbadons army so we can turn the tables on them?

The devil has tortured me my whole life, so I would say that in fact he is not based. He hates everyone equally.

no yeshua is based. the spiritual commander of the air.