Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the american guy an incel in your opinion?

He has definitely been in this forum for some time

The comments under this post are so fucking gross. Redditors are encouraging race mixing with pajeets

"They are a really attractive couple, I wish them all the best and I hope they laughed at the absurdity of this encounter and moved on. The incel can die mad about it" :soy:

"He's real pissed because he's racist and that man is honestly handsome af" :foidSoy:

DEATH TO ALL REDDITORS, NORMIES AND FOIDS

The comments under this post are so fucking gross. Redditors are encouraging race mixing with pajeets

"They are a really attractive couple, I wish them all the best and I hope they laughed at the absurdity of this encounter and moved on. The incel can die mad about it" :soy:

"He's real pissed because he's racist and that man is honestly handsome af" :foidSoy:

:yes:

i would imagine because no sexhaver would say anything like that

None of them would touch the Indian guy with a ten foot pole. Look at all the posts by Canadian foids online venting about having to swipe Indian guys on tinder.