Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is that what soy voice sounds like?

fucking hell, even i voicemog him probs

Voicemogs me because white tbh

I can feel myself becoming a soyboy just by listening to it

What’s wrong with this? Guy’s got talent

What’s wrong with this? Guy’s got talent
What talent? The only reason it sounds good is because of the soft feminine tone of his voice, the lyrics are shit
compared to other quality songs and his singing really isn't good, again - it's only his soft tone.

"Only know you love her when you let her go"
She's off being gangbanged by Tyrones whilst he's writing this:feelsrope:

Reminds me of Kyle Incel

male pop singers usually have surprisingly cuckish/high voices nowadays
I'm probably average-T and my voice fits Elvis Presley's songs better than e. g. Owl City

Women seem to like it

Really nice song though

I love his voice.
The effects of voice are interesting though. I wonder if voice is important to women and whether it can make a man appear more attractive.

wtf is that weird accent that shitpop singers use? it's not fucking english its not american

Soy is a mindset, physical traits can not be soy and are not always connected to a soy personality in my opinion
What talent? The only reason it sounds good is because of the soft feminine tone of his voice, the lyrics are shit
compared to other quality songs and his singing really isn't good, again - it's only his soft tone.
His perfomance was flawless as far as I can judge, try to recreate the vocals at that Level of Quality if it's so easy
male pop singers usually have surprisingly cuckish/high voices nowadays
I'm probably average-T and my voice fits Elvis Presley's songs better than e. g. Owl City

like this?

Low T song, soy performance. Doesn't get pussies wet and wild like thug rappers.

Even his music name is beta as fuck, "Passenger" as in someone who sits and lets others drive/lead them. Oddly enough when he speaks with his non-singing voice it sounds much better than his singing one

tbh voicematch tbhtbhbthngl

I hate mainstream music so damn much. I can already picture a basic roastie bitch listening to this shit, daydreaming about a Chad, while drinking coffee at starbucks.

It's what nasal voice sounds like. I bet many incels have nasal voices.

I hate mainstream music so damn much. I can already picture a basic roastie bitch listening to this shit, daydreaming about a Chad, while drinking coffee at starbucks.

My God I hated this song when it was trendy in 2014. Btw I have a very deep and masculine voice, it's one of the few things I like about myself lol