Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is teen love so worth ???

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★
I know it sound like cope, but i really ask myself

Yes i agree it should be nice as a naive teen to have a girlfriend, experiment love without betabuxxing dynamics...

But at the end of this, is it really so worth ?

Today, even teen foids are giga sluts and hypergamous. Majority of my friends suffer from their first love, who cheat on them or throw them for starting the cock carousel.

And generally, people are very Bad when this happen because of the brutality of the desilusion. Some even think about suicide

I don't say it's better to be incel, of course it's not and first love is a primordial milestone for developpement, i just ask myself if it's so important knowing the foid have 99% of being a giga sluts who will finish by throw the dude for a chad or act like a bitch by either way

probably one of the most important things in life

Yep. Without it, you can never fully mature as a man and will always be somewhat of a man child. We missed the developmental milestone to move fully into adulthood. We are lost. Our souls are damaged. No woman will ever put up with our inexperience at this age

The experience you get from it helps you in your development to becoming an adult

it'd be nice to have sex when your desire for it is at its peak (teens). however, don't listen to incels here that are hyping it up like crazy. most of these teen relationships are giga short-lived. the beautiful romance u see in anime and movies doesn't really exist in this life.

Not having received teen love is like being part of a tribe and not going through the rite of passage

no

foid love is never worth much

many teen relationships don't even involve sex yet, so they have no point

In theory yes i agree. I Hope i meet a foid in High school and finish my life with her. But like i said, she would probably push me to suicide watch because all foids are sluts on modern Era

The experience you get from it helps you in your development to becoming an adult
How ? I don't Say you are wrong but i never really understand how it work, maybe because i can't imagine something who never happened to me

it'd be nice to have sex when your desire for it is at its peak (teens). however, don't listen to incels here that are hyping it up like crazy. most of these teen relationships are giga short-lived. the beautiful romance u see in anime and movies doesn't really exist in this life.
Doesn't matter it's short lived. It gives you the experience necessary to get a long term relationship as an adult. You think you can just spawn the skills to flirt with women and handle relationships as an adult KHHV? To be good at something, you need to start young. No good sports player started after 18. They all practiced since a kid. I learned a lot about cars and machines as a kid. If I was just learning now, I'd never be as good at that stuff. Same goes for relationships

In theory yes i agree. I Hope i meet a foid in High school and finish my life with her. But like i said, she would probably push me to suicide watch because all foids are sluts on modern Era

How ? I don't Say you are wrong but i never really understand how it work, maybe because i can't imagine something who never happened to me
but that's a modern non-chad man "canon event" , being doomed to loneliness is way worse, it doens't have a cure and can make you scarred forever

You think that because you never got it. Having teen love makes you know what to do in a relationship. So if you didn't have teen love, you won't know how to manage a relationship

It exists, but only men LOVE.
yup that's what 90% of incels fail to consider. that anime love they desire isn't possible since women can't love the way men can from a biological level.

Doesn't matter it's short lived. It gives you the experience necessary to get a long term relationship as an adult. You think you can just spawn the skills to flirt with women and handle relationships as an adult KHHV? To be good at something, you need to start young. No good sports player started after 18. They all practiced since a kid. I learned a lot about cars and machines as a kid. If I was just learning now, I'd never be as good at that stuff. Same goes for relationships
ur coping. u don't need extensive practice. ur probably just not NT (im not either)

Don't agree tbh. If i wake up as a chad i think i could have a relationship easily because anyways personality doesnt matter

The only ragefuel for me to miss teen love is missing prime pussies, and missing the most innocent moment foids are when they are don't know their infinite SMV, are Virgin and immature

ur coping. u don't need extensive practice. ur probably just not NT (im not either)
Even NTs who miss teen love for whatever reason are screwed. You DO need skills to talk to women unless you are an absolute mogger Chad. Normies do need to know how to flirt with women and pick up signals for it to work.

Don't agree tbh. If i wake up as a chad i think i could have a relationship easily because anyways personality doesnt matter
Of course if you are Chad it's gonna happen easily. Most guys are not Chads though, yet they still get GFs. That's because they know how to NTmaxx and talk to women. If you aren't Chad tier in looks and missed teen love, you're screwed
The only ragefuel for me to miss teen love is missing prime pussies, and missing the most innocent moment foids are when they are don't know their infinite SMV, are Virgin and immature
Agree. Not ever experiencing prime teen pussy is brutal

I think so. You have less responsibilities to worry about so you can primarily focus on each other and making memories

Even NTs who miss teen love for whatever reason are screwed. You DO need skills to talk to women unless you are an absolute mogger Chad. Normies do need to know how to flirt with women and pick up signals for it to work.
You are coping brocel. You don't need to know how to talk to foids it's 100% Cope, chad Can do a joke about farts or talk about bitcoin face to foids and still have lot of IOI and they will love him for being "unique"

it isn't that deep. if ur 5/10 or sub 5 what you truly need is money and social status. once u have a decent well looked upon job u can go for women. the starting conversations are just fluff. u feign interest and let her do most of the talking. getting a girl isn't about having a ton of charisma but if she senses ur not NT ur fucked.

I know it sound like cope, but i really ask myself

Yes i agree it should be nice as a naive teen to have a girlfriend, experiment love without betabuxxing dynamics...

But at the end of this, is it really so worth ?

Today, even teen foids are giga sluts and hypergamous. Majority of my friends suffer from their first love, who cheat on them or throw them for starting the cock carousel.

And generally, people are very Bad when this happen because of the brutality of the desilusion. Some even think about suicide

I don't say it's better to be incel, of course it's not and first love is a primordial milestone for developpement, i just ask myself if it's so important knowing the foid have 99% of being a giga sluts who will finish by throw the dude for a chad or act like a bitch by either way
High IQ thread

I agree. I never got any experience talking or flirting with girls so my skills around it are dogshit.

You are coping brocel. You don't need to know how to talk to foids it's 100% Cope, chad Can do a joke about farts or talk about bitcoin face to foids and still have lot of IOI and they will love him for being "unique"
As I said, most men are NOT Chads, yet they still get GFs. Almost every NT normie in school had a gf, even the ones uglier than me. For average looking to slightly below average men, they need to be able to jestermaxx to a certain degree to get a gf. Of course Chads just get women throwing themselves at them and it takes no skill, but this is a small minority

Yep. Without it, you can never fully mature as a man and will always be somewhat of a man child. We missed the developmental milestone to move fully into adulthood. We are lost. Our souls are damaged. No woman will ever put up with our inexperience at this age
Unless you lie. I stopped caring to the point my old self is dead. I became the walking dead

I agree. I never got any experience talking or flirting with girls so my skills around it are dogshit.
Yep. I have 0 rizz as the younger gen alpha kids would say. Kinda sad really, because I knew many NT guys 1-2 looks points lower than me who got a gf by jestermaxxing and social circle maxxing, but I couldn't cause I'm a sperg who can't talk about anything but my special interest of cars irl.

it isn't that deep. if ur 5/10 or sub 5 what you truly need is money and social status. once u have a decent well looked upon job u can go for women. the starting conversations are just fluff. u feign interest and let her do most of the talking. getting a girl isn't about having a ton of charisma but if she senses ur not NT ur fucked.
Anyone can sense I'm non NT because all I know how to talk about is my special interest of cars. No female wats to hear you sperg out that you car has a 454 cubic inch big block chevy engine with a mild cam, holley carburetor, and 500 horsepower. Women hate hearing about cars. Heck, even normie men hate talking about cars, hence why I have barely any social life and 10k posts here after a few months

Having no girl as a teen = genetical trash

Probably the best indicator of genetical quality that exists. Is how much girls you got while u were a teen

Having no girl as a teen = genetical trash

Probably the best indicator of genetical quality that exists. Is how much girls you got while u were a teen
Not everytime true. Some people have late puberty and looks way better in their 20s, like David Gandy

But yes generally it is true. It's the moment where foids are the less hypergamous so apart if you are obese / have no puberty or something, it's over if you have no IOI

Not everytime true. Some people have late puberty and looks way better in their 20s, like David Gandy

But yes generally it is true. It's the moment where foids are the less hypergamous so apart if you are obese / have no puberty or something, it's over if you have no IOI
I said best that exists, no indicator/rule is 100% without exceptions.

Teen love is OLDHEAD or Zoomers who believe in movie cliche trope. You essentially just want a Virgin basically nothing to do with teen love really

idk probably one most important milestone develop as man

Last edited:

:bigbrain::blackpill:

A starving man is grateful for crumbs

Absolutely! Not only do you experience a mutual emotional connection to a young girl at the high of both of your youth but also possibly the first sexual experience.

And that first time is quite important for your future upbringing as theres a difference in having your first time at the age of 14-18 with a loving emotionally connected partner or having it in your late 20s or even 30s with a ran through random street whore.

Teen love provides young guys with the opportunity to explore and understand their emotions. It helps them learn how to express affection, deal with vulnerability, and manage emotional highs and lows, which are essential skills for healthy adult relationship or how else do you think we are all so fucked up in the head?

Love doesnt exist

It exists, but only men LOVE.

yup that's what 90% of incels fail to consider. that anime love they desire isn't possible since women can't love the way men can from a biological level.

Your typical teen relationship is a gigawhore and a dude who doesn't know yet what gigawhores women are. I guarantee you, every single teen relationship involved a ton of cheating on the girl's side, and she just never got caught. Every oofy doofy high schooler who lucked into a gf when he's not on the handegg team, he was a cuck and didn't know it.

Your typical teen relationship is a gigawhore and a dude who doesn't know yet what gigawhores women are. I guarantee you, every single teen relationship involved a ton of cheating on the girl's side, and she just never got caught. Every oofy doofy high schooler who lucked into a gf when he's not on the handegg team, he was a cuck and didn't know it.
true tbh, his loving 'gf' would ditch him in seconds for any popular guy

teen foids are massive whores, their relationships are only romantic in movies