Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is talking to yourself a good cope?

Mango

Mango

no painkillers for you inkie
★★★
I've thought about this lately. I don't want to express my thoughts to a therapist, since it is a waste of money and they'd just toss me into a loony bin and/ or put me on some sort of list. I've had a journal since January of 2022, but I seldom update it. There's only a handful of entries despite having owned the journal for a year and the last entry was on the 25th of this month. It sometimes feels good to write in it, but it's not any different than just seething in silence.

Would talking to yourself feel any better? You could do it just for the sake of it or make some audio recordings of yourself. I feel like it would be more natural than just writing or raging in your head.

I sometimes read posts here to myself and I keep a journal but don't really talk to myself

uzh6EZnEvRLxUHuzAc1Gqh_kzhFbi2LS2lrmgiVLr7jlOg2Pif8GV-QdEeojU2XHjezKTdblBQ1VWLV6wLtia9ClS8JIT4Vr0_7qt0NlbuvUZ8gyECKixOKmTGNL1-eLtf9obFWe05I6Fv_BvMpFvM3I9iYogl5vxugScY8sJTh2vUFvLAN1lnqZ2nV6xG0UqzctERqGybInp5LDPRSMDqJmdfKc9LZP-uNbaaDrtxXPC7zl1aLV4_jcOBh9-67NZR1HMuHH_dT5zW9F6NqQIgybab8w2e3553oX-M0NP8tx1ZP2WVbZYdG-xPxBiur8pThGPOAGFRYbMW5KW0i2ZpsLzddi_h7sUAqEaDtBKOEwQbQkpsCUtj2QMOoP-m4odJ-vv-wxRiH9PRG0ecGtQCN6cPTaf4kxDxKJHvLg52YvUcQskhXv05koF8fRkykRCfnmLY39Pmf3aIZN7ANNzN2-2GfqLYU_6NkhoSu2LQQUO4VxaKFWRni6vqiKK_DvAX-uk-gfbjRUVZedlNY7QUmwBgbFbp458m1OsM-p0FTU4ArWmIZ8V4c0T8M55Vf3_UR47ERLmeOg-gXD_yAJET0hYrjne4BDCUNAUoetwJLlISduRY-h84SyI4ROpv1LyMqg5r_nCnS3Jk8HghDgQJ1AR3FZ82ZRZ4M8w7nta4uTD_p9zDQdtjo9D2j_iGiGRc5OjpJ0BXBjU28f6D_Rx6GoA4NsuPQkkYOkx836UIwYWPu484npjBRdafOEBAZ_DUpjyXy921lTvqoj8L0KKXgLK37BHKVMMUZGFmhtAK-wianjCiceUDLX5njT26N4qFfgcaSdoBHvo-VLJkWbLrvV-FmCZieP4s_Cr-Ta0HNf75pZ0xu--KnjD1Bv_w1745q5wy0_-4CfhOtq9XJNHep7N8riK_7IMVZuwJA7HTVO8A9S=w720-h404-s-no

I talk to myself for hours

I don't like hearing my recorded voice. And my inner voice is driving me crazy for overthinking and imagine unreal things. :reeeeee:

I've thought about this lately. I don't want to express my thoughts to a therapist, since it is a waste of money and they'd just toss me into a loony bin and/ or put me on some sort of list. I've had a journal since January of 2022, but I seldom update it. There's only a handful of entries despite having owned the journal for a year and the last entry was on the 25th of this month. It sometimes feels good to write in it, but it's not any different than just seething in silence.

Would talking to yourself feel any better? You could do it just for the sake of it or make some audio recordings of yourself. I feel like it would be more natural than just writing or raging in your head.
I talk to myself just to hear a real nigger speak fax

Yes Imo , I Talk To Myself A Lot , Probably As A Coping Mechanism

I like to do it while I’m driving, it allows me to work out thoughts and solutions. Sometimes I’m doing it and people catch me which is a little embarrassing

I like to do it while I’m driving, it allows me to work out thoughts and solutions. Sometimes I’m doing it and people catch me which is a little embarrassing
I've done that a few times. Mostly road raging at people doing dumb shit and thinking out loud about them.

I've done that a few times. Mostly road raging at people doing dumb shit or thinking out loud.

My car is fishbowl with no tint, so normies can see me easily.
Yea I rage sometimes when I’m driving and sometimes people hear me because I have my windows down so they make fun of me. Sometimes I’ll scream “FUCKING NIGGERS!!!” If I miss a turn or something

Yea I rage sometimes when I’m driving and sometimes people hear me because I have my windows down so they make fun of me. Sometimes I’ll scream “FUCKING NIGGERS!!!” If I miss a turn or something
Based

@IceStorm does this since he's a schizo retard

Very low inhib. I once rolled down my window to yell at some dumb foid holding up traffic for no reason. Wanted to chuck a coin at her car but I hesitated last second.

Very low inhib. I once rolled down my window to yell at some dumb foid holding up traffic for no reason. Wanted to chuck a coin at her car but I hesitated last second.
One time I was at a stop sign and then this bitch with a stroller started walking in the crosswalk in front of me so when the traffic was finally clear for me to go I had to wait for this bitch before it got busy again and I screamed “Why couldn’t you walk behind me you fucking cunt!!!” And i forgot my window was down and she looks at me and is like “oh god”

One time I was at a stop sign and then this bitch with a stroller started walking in the crosswalk in front of me so when the traffic was finally clear for me to go I had to wait for this bitch before it got busy again and I screamed “Why couldn’t you walk behind me you fucking cunt!!!” And i forgot my window was down and she looks at me and is like “oh god”
Females are so hard to predict on the road. I was once driving through a street with a shopping plaza on my right and some roastie in some GMC SUV pulled out in front of me to make a left turn going westbound. Thankfully I braked before I t-boned the dumb bitch and avoided wrecking my car.

She even saw me coming and that I was close but decided to run for it anyway jfl

Females are so hard to predict on the road. I was once driving through a street with a shopping plaza on my right and some roastie in some GMC SUV pulled out in front of me to make a left turn going westbound. Thankfully I braked before I t-boned the dumb bitch and avoided wrecking my car.

She even saw me coming and that I was close but decided to run for it anyway jfl
Especially noodlewhores. One of my biggest fears is some dumbass causing an accident and I lose my truck that I grew up in

Yes Imo , I Talk To Myself A Lot , Probably As A Coping Mechanism
It is a coping mechanism. The amount of over thinking and self talk i do is insane it's brutal

try not to care what normshits think, they would throw you under the bus for a scrap of pussy.

When I’m really upset I talk to myself but it’s directed towards foids

no, i do it a lot but it hasnt changed anything

I have detailed conversations with myself on a regular basis. I don't plan them, it just randomly happens.

I have been imagining schizo shit like imaginary GF & imaginary conversations with foid. I hate it it’s mental torment.

I talk to myself quite often. Even from a young age.

Try tulpamaxxing, it's a good cope

i talk to myself sometimes and it kinda helps