Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is Suicide a valid option?

Dar132004

Dar132004

Banned
-
I can"t stand being KHHV anymore.Tell me about suicide everything I need to know.Attempts,should I do it or no?

I can"t stand being KHHV anymore.Tell me about suicide everything I need to know.Attempts,should I do it or no?
Roping is sometimes valid but not just bc u don't get foids.

Stupid reason to rope

Suicide is alright if your copes run out and the suffering in life objectively outweighs the good things in life.

You could end up with brain damage if you fail a suicide attempt so take that into consideration. Don’t do it.

Only if you're cornered and have no where else to go. Personally, I wouldn't do it for fear of the unknown and the fact that I still have the chance to live a decent albeit solitary life.

I wouldn't really encourage it since you about/or are 20
I'd get into careermaxxing just to buy some copes

Roping is sometimes valid but not just bc u don't get foids.
Agreed. Roping is fine if you have no reason to live, but if your life is otherwise fine and being incel is your only problem, then perhaps roping shouldnt be your first choice for a solution

When the well has dried up, sure. No point keeping on going after that.

It's valid but I'd be sad if you died, brocel

I like the thought of living a long life of being a completely leech on the society that fucked me up haha

Suicide >>>> anything else