Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is sub 10% the new sub 15%???

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
My white friend is worried because he hasn't got laid for a long time, and all the girls he approaches in bars, supermarket, restaurants, etc are now rejecting him, whereas previously he could get numbers and meet them and shit.

He's average looking, has a shit job, and still lives with a bunch of room mates aged 35, BUT he is ripped, like he's 15% bodyfat, and not like a twink, genuinely has muscle.

He thinks the reason for this is now foids only want a guy with sub 10% bf, so he's depressed (it's too difficult to cut to that at our age).

This makes no sense to me, because guys who sit below 10% are just competitors and physique models and they don't stay that low for long, just for shows and shoots, and the 2 guys I know who did it said when Ur fat is that low you have zero sex drive anyway. Not to mention won't it be damn uncomfortable to touch that for a foid?? Or are they just that stupid and want it becaus media has pushed that as high value???

He's a coping incel (fakecel). It's over.

Do you think you will get Data on pick up success depending on your body fat here?!

He's not an incel, he has dated and picked up and made out with many foids, he just thinks he has become incel in the last 12 months

he doesnt get laid because foid facial and height standards have gone up, not bcs of body fat jfl

My white friend is worried because he hasn't got laid for a long time, and all the girls he approaches in bars, supermarket, restaurants, etc are now rejecting him, whereas previously he could get numbers and meet them and shit.

He's average looking, has a shit job, and still lives with a bunch of room mates aged 35, BUT he is ripped, like he's 15% bodyfat, and not like a twink, genuinely has muscle.

He thinks the reason for this is now foids only want a guy with sub 10% bf, so he's depressed (it's too difficult to cut to that at our age).

This makes no sense to me, because guys who sit below 10% are just competitors and physique models and they don't stay that low for long, just for shows and shoots, and the 2 guys I know who did it said when Ur fat is that low you have zero sex drive anyway. Not to mention won't it be damn uncomfortable to touch that for a foid?? Or are they just that stupid and want it becaus media has pushed that as high value???

Women prefer 16% bf according to science (though we know too well foids lie so take it with a pinch of salt).

But I doubt it's his 15% bodyfat holding him back. As long as your not 19%+ it shouldn't hold you back.

Just tell him to do the Aushwitz diet & nearly die of starvation.

he doesnt get laid because foid facial and height standards have gone up, not bcs of body fat jfl
Yeah have always thought just being below 20% is enough, but I always thought foid standards go up gradually, or when there is a step change (GFC, Tinder, Instagram), but there have been on external shocks in the last 12m, if anything covid and lockdown would drive standards down (foids have less mobility, so need to settle for less, poorcels or non Balenciagacels who were off limits before now become viable because they have A job)
Just tell him to do the Aushwitz diet & nearly die of starvation.
He works in distribution warehouse, it's hard work and he needs to lift a lot, so he needs his 3k calories a day, even though he's only 5'10'

That could be his undoing. 5'10 is not a good height.
Agree, but as I said never stopped him before. He was totally fine, even if I go back 4 years to last time me and him went to bar/club he made out with a foid, and there were many guys over 6' in the club then.

15% body fat is not ripped.

15% body fat is not ripped.
15% bf is attractive ripped, it's what masc but not vascular gymcels are, or even your shorter middleweight boxers, probably canelo, Kessler and co walk around at 15% ish