Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is streetwearmaxxing legit?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
I wanna show them feemayales that I am a ballin' thug.

Cliffs: just kidding this is a incelcon. these dudes are invisible to even average-looking feeamyales.

meanwhile...JM in an army surplus jacket...$25

meeks-1.jpg

i used to go to supreme when i was a teenager to buy and sell the stuff. most incels in 1 place I've ever seen.

Face, height, frame.

Where did you see outfit in there

If you wear supreme every girl in the room will be looking at you tbh.
i used to go to supreme when i was a teenager to buy and sell the stuff. most incels in 1 place I've ever seen.
Lmao what was it like

Chad with torn up ,stained clothing who smells like piss would get more foids in a day than these delusional incels ever would.

JFL at ricecel at 6:10 spending all his money on clothes

not if you're a fucking ricecel lol. its actually a huge fucking meme about how ricecels in college all only wear supreme and other hypebeast shit, its funny to people because they know they're still too subhuman to ever touch a western woman.

My first group of acquaintances I made in college were a bunch of hypebeast kids, unsurprisingly the ricecels in that group never got laid while the black guy always had girls hitting him up.

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET THAT KIND OF MONEY???

The prices are legit insane (if true).

Edit: also only women would spend this kind of money on fashion. why are guys spending this money??? I mean it is laughable. I gotta get in this business.

I’ve had some “nice” clothes but not in many years and when I did, I had a little respect from other guys but that was it.

Lmao what was it like
really annoying and cringy. sum teen rich kids buying shit, a bunch of asians 4 sum reason, then like older guys too like literally balding guys in their 30s/40s. most of them hide0us. l00king back u can tell they were trying 2 c0pe with this shit. i bought it and just sold it right when i left the store to sum random guys. and all the 30/40 year olds would cut in line in front of a bunch of teenagers which is super cringe because aren't u supposed to be at work and even if u aren't y are u wearing this shit? the money isn't much like you'll be lucky to make like 100 bucks but its g00d 4 teenagers.
HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET THAT KIND OF MONEY???

The prices are legit insane (if true).

Edit: also only women would spend this kind of money on fashion. why are guys spending this money??? I mean it is laughable. I gotta get in this business.
they are 100% true. they have rich parents.

being a "collector" is a huge cope but if you're high IQ you can flip the clothes to moneymaxx