Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is stoicism all a cope

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
You work hard but still no love

Stoicism is a sign of being an real man. Men don't cry and complaint. :feelzez: :feelzez:

Stoicism is a sign of being an real man. Men don't cry and complaint. :feelzez: :feelzez:
Yes , don't complain when kween gets fucked by Bull. There's only one time when I hate complaining is when sexhavers ask for more welfare benefits

Yes , don't complain when kween gets fucked by Bull. There's only one time when I hate complaining is when sexhavers ask for more welfare benefits
Let those whores fuck whoever they want. We ain't getting any so what's the point in crying.
And regarding the sexhavers part, its gonna get worse. Every single penny we earn will be stolen from us and given to them so that they can enjoy life and have fun whilst we wageslave. Its our bad luck that we were born as a sub-8 man in this gynocentric society. There's no escaping this. So its better to face our destiny and inevitable fate like a real man.

Let those whores fuck whoever they want. We ain't getting any so what's the point in crying.
And regarding the sexhavers part, its gonna get worse. Every single penny we earn will be stolen from us and given to them so that they can enjoy life and have fun whilst we wageslave. Its our bad luck that we were born as a sub-8 man in this gynocentric society. There's no escaping this. So its better to face our destiny and inevitable fate like a real man.
That's why rich jews are based. They avoid taxes and pay non. I want to be like them

Some stoicism quotes are wise

yes because we're already suffering from birth lol

The Stoics literally referred to their philosophical writings as "consolations."

It's a valid cope.

The original blackpill...

yes, its a big cope

Idk what stoicism is. I get jewtube recommendations for it all the time but cba to watch

Yes and no. I applaud anyone who finds a way not to completely give up on life and if that's stoicism all power to them but I hate "real man" crap which most stoics talk about because most things your "supposed to do as a man" is just crap to get you to slave away for women who don't care about you. Besides all of us aren't even considered human by women let alone "real men" so why I don't know why some of the guys on here care so much about their masculinity.

Stoicism was probably akin to what the Hindu or Buddhists refers to as detachment, except it's about how you react to the fear of losing pleasure or experiencing pain versus desire to actively seek pleasure and end up experiencing pain as a result (because of loss).

Incels are doing the stoic challenge at nightmare difficulty.

ur a pretty cool greycel tbhngl

I tried for 20 years, only works if Chad.

It is the philosophy of slaves and soldiers, but that does not mean that it isn't valid

The idea of that is philosophy. And if you want to get philisophical then anything and everything you do is cope. For many men throughout ages though the practice of stoicism hardened them and reinforced their masculine abilities.