Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Stephen King “ugly” in your opinion?

Is Stephen King ugly in your opinion?

• Yes, he is ugly.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No, he’s not ugly.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh my gosh - Stephen King is 6’4” good God he is tall!

Oh my gosh - Stephen King is 6’4” good God he is tall!
What the fuck? He could have played professional sports - but he became a writer who produced a handful of great stories, the rest were boring.

Yes

hes somewhat Attractive for his age

Not bad for his age. Still has (almost) full hair, wide jaw. Only his nose looks subhuman

Yes, I do think Stephen King is ugly. Most great male writers are ugly, that’s why they went into writing as a profession and not acting.

Looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Not bad for his age. Still has (almost) full hair, wide jaw. Only his nose looks subhuman
Stephen King has a very strong jawline, but he has a subhuman canthal tilt and he has a pig snout.

Obviously, he married Tabitha, a fat librarian, because he wanted an ugly foid who wouldn’t cheat on him.

yea he is ugly af

So far, Stephen King is considered ugly by a ratio of 2:1.

Just an old normie tbh

Stephen King is ugly, he is a facial-platypus: chink eyes, negative canthal tilt, bad eyesight thus the glasses, wolf-like jawline yet a pig-like nose, and a fivehead.

Ugly. The nose and mouth are off in general a generic old white guy

A quick Google search says that Stephen King is “blue-eyed,” so he has that halo.

I hate this faggot so much. he loves writing about kids and sex and reddit somehow still sucks his dick at every opportunity

I hate this faggot so much. he loves writing about kids and sex and reddit somehow still sucks his dick at every opportunity
It’s simple - Stephen King is a Trump-hating lunatic - so the media loves him.

His philtrum is the worst I've ever seen on a human being

This was posted right before Trump was attacked, you could write about that in a novel, kek!