Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is St. Bagelcel a staged incident?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Look at the girl who filmed the video, her profile picture

Isn't She's the same girl from the video where he left her hanging in the parking lot

hmm

No that Olivia girl is a noodledwhore. Girl in the parking lot was latina or something

yes, he's a jewish stage artist.

wait theres parking lot footage?

He's full of shit IMO, claims to be rejected by women but also a slayer at the same time. Also that he was molested as a kid in an obvious attempt at the sympathy vote.

Yes, I refuse anyone looking like him can be this low inhib

He's full of shit IMO, claims to be rejected by women but also a slayer at the same time. Also that he was molested as a kid in an obvious attempt at the sympathy vote.

A FUCKING hour?
Whatever

No. That girl was older and looked more asian.

Isn't it kinda a strange coincident that some LGBT gay pride SJW foid happened to be there to take a video of the event and post it on Twitter? The way St bagelcel speaks in the video above he almost seems like some sort of actor or comedian. I am starting to doubt the whole thing too.

Isn't it kinda a strange coincident that some LGBT gay pride SJW foid happened to be there to take a video of the event and post it on Twitter? The way St bagelcel speaks in the video above he almost seems like some sort of actor or comedian. I am starting to doubt the whole thing too.

This is New York City. A foid with a twitter account with a rainbow flag emoji isn't hard to find + Bagle man already had videos of his previous confrontations

yes like i said b4 bagels are for jews jews control the world jews want to destroy incels they create this creature in a lab for this one purpose he now has a million in his bank for selling us out

JoinedNov 3, 2018Messages341

:feelsseriously:

he is that one guy from goodfellas that pistol whipped a shithead

This isn't fake or staged.

No way that's staged, his mental capacity just gave up after so many years of suffering.

Why would he stage something in which he comes off badly to everyone except incel men?

yes like i said b4 bagels are for jews jews control the world jews want to destroy incels they create this creature in a lab for this one purpose he now has a million in his bank for selling us out
Don't forget that the Jews are now claiming he's drowning in pussy after his celebrityhood. "Just put yourself out there goy, it worked for a 5 foot subhuman manlet, why shouldn't it work for you?"

Don't forget that the Jews are now claiming he's drowning in pussy after his celebrityhood. "Just put yourself out there goy, it worked for a 5 foot subhuman manlet, why shouldn't it work for you?"
definitely

It's a jewish conspiracy initiated by the Council of 13