Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is spotify not working for anyone else right now?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
or is it just me?. Music is a big cope for me.

just opened it, works fine for me

JFL at using spotify instead of downloading music directly off of youtube straight to your computer so you can listen to music without ever needing the internet to do so.

works for me too

still not working :cryfeels: , gymcelling soon, need epic music playlist or house music or I cant get hyped up

youtubemaxx and downloadmaxx bro
will have to for now, I have limited data so I usually ration my use of youtube/downloads. incel trait no2341: limited data

will have to for now, I have limited data so I usually ration my use of youtube/downloads. incel trait no2341: limited data
what kind of phone do u have?

dont use spotify tbh

I pirate all my music.

Never used that shit

JFL at using spotify instead of downloading music directly off of youtube straight to your computer so you can listen to music without ever needing the internet to do so.
Yeah I do this too I have downloaded over a thousand songs throughout the years some can´t even be found anymore so I am glad I have achieved them.

im not using it right now

I always use soundcloud, free and moggist.

works perfectly fine