Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is South America safe to travel to?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I want to see Machu Picchu, favellas of Brazil, Argentina. Also Aztec ruins.

But I am not fully certain if this will be safe.
.Anyone traveled there? If so how did you find it?

Favelas do not look safe.

Come to Brazil!!!!

Favelas aren't safe at all nigga stay away from them

Come to Brazil :)

Favelas aren't safe at all nigga stay away from them
Slums have a certain charm to them which you can't find elsewhere. The sheer degree of visible pain and suffering is unmatched there.

Just Latinomaxx. In the favelas of Brazil you can probably LARP as Castizo. :feelshaha:

"In terms of absolute number of murders in a year, Brazil has the most murders of any country by total number (62,318) followed by India (29,000), the USA (25,000) and Mexico (24,576)."

Yes, they are Saiyans.

"In terms of absolute number of murders in a year, Brazil has the most murders of any country by total number (62,318) followed by India (29,000), the USA (25,000) and Mexico (24,576)."

doesn't seem too bad given they have 200 million. Imo I will try it at some point but will use binoculars or a drone if possible

It's the most crime ridden continent, so there's that, but I bet a tourist is most likely to get robbed rather than murdered

I live in argentina. Unless you're fucking dumb and flaunt your money, walk with cameras, expensive phones. You'll be fine if you don't go to dangerous places at night.

Brazil favellas are a no go, you'll die lmao. But overall i think it's exagerated the unsafeness of south america compared to US or other big cities. In USA they always bomb up shit or start mass murders for no reason. At least here that's rare as fuck.

Sure, there's more poverty here. But then again, try to meet people who actually know their way around the country you want to visit. Don't flaunt your money, be carefull and then you'll be good.

doesn't seem too bad given they have 200 million. Imo I will try it at some point but will use binoculars or a drone if possible
The countries with the ten highest crime rates, expressed in per 100,000 people, globally are:

1. Venezuela (83.76)
  2. Papua New Guinea (80.79)
  3. South Africa (76.86)
  4. Afghanistan (76.31)
  5. Honduras (74.54)
  6. Trinidad and Tobago (71.63)
  7. Guyana (68.74)
  8. El Salvador (67.79)
  9. Brazil (67.49)
  10. Jamaica (67.42)