Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is somebody here shorter than his mom?

Height difference with your mom (when she was young)

• My mom > me

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Me>my mom (by a little bit)

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Me>my mom

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Me>my mom (by much )

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
Tall mother= tall son
Always
Short mother =50% Manlet

How is this possible?

I’m 5’5.75 and my mom is 5’7.

Mother: 5'5
Dad: 6'0
Me: 6'0

My mothers mother: 5'4
My mothers father: 5'8
My dads mother: 4'10 (she lost massive heigh over her age and is diabetic and fat)
My dads father: 6'1

Me, I'm the shortest in my family. When we were kids I was sometimes taller than my sister, but that wasn't the case for a long time now:fuk::feelsbadman:.

My dads mother: 4'10 (she lost massive heigh over her age and is diabetic and fat)
lucky as fuck ngl

mother's height matters a bit more but both parents' heights still matter

brutal for manlets here who betabux 5'7 roastie and have 5'2 sons (me :feelshaha: )

Last edited:
im an utter genetic abomination and i shouldn't be allowed to breed

It would have to be very rare to be shorter than your mother and if you are it’s definitely over

Both my mother and father are above 6ft, and I am 5 ft 2".

Dads mom was short, but everyone else is tall so i must have got it from her. Very, very unlucky genetically.

Both my mother and father are above 6ft, and I am 5 ft 2".

Dads mom was short, but everyone else is tall so i must have got it from her. Very, very unlucky genetically.
I think you are larping

My mom is 5'5 and I am 5'6, my sister is also 5'5. My dad is 5'6 as me

very Lucky

my father is 5’1 chadlite

i got my mums looks and dads height
Damn brutal
It's super rare
I always see sons take the height of the mother(+4 inch) or both parents
For example I am 5'7 because of my mom
My cousin has a turbomanlet dad but he is 5'10
The height of his mother is a little bit more than mine .

I'm over 6 feet tall and 155 pounds and my mom is 5'4" and 225 pounds.

Me, I'm the shortest in my family. When we were kids I was sometimes taller than my sister, but that wasn't the case for a long time now:fuk::feelsbadman:.
I’m 5’5.75 and my mom is 5’7.
Crazy how I find outliers like this on an online space, makes you feels less alone about it all, in real life I don't know a single person who's shorter than their mother, heck it's still very rare to find people shorter than father if they're a Zoomer

I'm 5'8-5'9, my mom is 5'4

I think you are larping
Tragically, I am not. I think I just inherited my grandmothers genes on my fathers side, because she was about 5ft 0 at her peak.
Adding insult to injury, virtually every other member of my family that did go to school did so on some kind of athletic scholarship, usually basketball.

Tallfag fakecel

Tragically, I am not. I think I just inherited my grandmothers genes on my fathers side, because she was about 5ft 0 at her peak.
Adding insult to injury, virtually every other member of my family that did go to school did so on some kind of athletic scholarship, usually basketball.
I suggest you to see a doctor, you could have a growth hormone deficit or some delayed puberty problem
I find it almost impossible that with both parents over 6 feet you take the genetic that is even less of your grandma because she was 5 feet so you should be 5'4 if you take her genetic, because you are a male .
I doubt it's a genetics ,probably a disise correlated to genetic .
See a doctor

Crazy how I find outliers like this on an online space, makes you feels less alone about it all, in real life I don't know a single person who's shorter than their mother, heck it's still very rare to find people shorter than father if they're a Zoomer
im an outlier in just about everything

everything you despise about people, i am in abundance

I suggest you to see a doctor, you could have a growth hormone deficit or some delayed puberty problem
I find it almost impossible that with both parents over 6 feet you take the genetic that is even less of your grandma because she was 5 feet so you should be 5'4 if you take her genetic, because you are a male .
I doubt it's a genetics ,probably a disise correlated to genetic .
See a doctor
I'm already a grown man; I don't think I'm getting another shot at puberty lol.

We went to a doctor, ruled all of it out. Perfectly healthy, just crazy short. He did actually mention that I might face some consequences for it later in life, and we could do growth hormone or maybe leg lengthening or other extreme measures, but it would be purely cosmetic-seeking because there was not a single thing wrong with me. Also jokingly mentioned to parents "hey, maybe its a good thing. He'll get a napoleon complex, take over the world and we can all work for him."

It's kind of comedic how I ended up pursuing almost that exact method by focusing on career and education.