Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is smoking a good cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I plan to rope anyway so I don't care about an early grave but something to dampen your sex drive & pacify you.

Depends on how much you smoke, too much and it makes you feel like shit, fucks with your breathing.

The blackpill turned me from a non smoker to a pack a day craver... Rolling my own from wet, moldy butts I pick up off the ground. I wish I lived downtown so tyrones could hook me up with H instead. I need constant cope.

It is. I smoke myself sometimes.

Yes, possibly the most under rated cope

no harming yourself is never good

depends, it can ruin health tho ngl

Cigs? Idk, don't find anything good in them but I keep smoking, try weed!

if i were to smoke, then i might as well smoke meth cuz theyre both stimulants

Seems like it feels nice. Go try it

I mean, sure. But if it is kept in moderation like most things.

Smoking regular cigs once in a while is a good cope imo. Let's you sink into the moment. Also a way to start conversation with npc's if that's your thing.

try weed!

Smoking weed is.

Might fuk with your lungs and just make coping harder to live with, so more suffering.

Certainly will dampen sex drive and pacify you. It seems to lower my T and cause me depression tbh and that's why I quit

chad smoke pussy only

no it will only make you suffer more

Smoking weed numbs my pain.

I'll go back to smoking 1 cig a day. Just to relax me & make me more focused for the work I have to do afterwards I get back from work. Thanks for all your answers btw.

I personally wouldn’t do I but I see the appeal.

I can’t do anymore than a cup
I literally just drank a liter of shitty instant coffee from a flask as I type this. Caffeine takes helps with the brain fog that usually makes paying attention to anything physically straining