Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is slaying when you were younger a good indication for potential?

ElMomento

ElMomento

Banned
-
Permaban - Bragging/volcel
Back in my younger days, especially in my ethnic country, I slayed so hard, girlfriend, kiss, one time even almost sex, even when I came to America and got fat I’ve been approached a few times by women, but I feel as this is cope because younger couples are typically less exposed to the world and obviously can’t compare as we adults do, is this cope? Fuck man I wish I wasn’t so fat

Greycel momento. Ban incoming in 3... 2... 1... :lul:

I was busy playing roblox and minecraft in my younger days instead.

man these fakecels are so retarded. ofc slaying when you were younger is a good sign. fucking retard is just trying to humble brag to .is of all places

Are all 2024 cels larpers?

What a nigger

certified ethnic"cel" moment

Silly incel, virginity resets every day. It's ogre for you boyo

Greycel went out with a bang jfl :feelskek:

>calls himself a slayer
>says he "almost" had sex

jfl

Back in my younger days, especially in my ethnic country, I slayed so hard, girlfriend, kiss, one time even almost sex, even when I came to America and got fat I’ve been approached a few times by women, but I feel as this is cope because younger couples are typically less exposed to the world and obviously can’t compare as we adults do, is this cope? Fuck man I wish I wasn’t so fat
Bro hit the wall at the age of 8

2024cels = fakecels

man these fakecels are so retarded. ofc slaying when you were younger is a good sign. fucking retard is just trying to humble brag to .is of all places