Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is skullmog (sizemog) stupid or legit?

is skullmog legit

• yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Have two exactly identical chads, but one is 3 inches taller than the other. Which one do you think foids would rather fuck?

Have two exactly identical chads, but one is 3 inches taller than the other. Which one do you think foids would rather fuck?
I'm talking about skull size lol

I never even notice peoples skulls ngl

I'm talking about skull size lol
Well bigger = better. I assumed skull size scaled with height. And you have (sizemog) in title so Idk. It's 5 am for me im really tired

As long as the size is proportional and not overly big I assume it's true

If skull size is your biggest worry then you probably mog 95% of this forum.

If skull size is your biggest worry then you probably mog 95% of this forum.
Nah bro. I have tons of issues, probably more than most users here.

depends, for a manlet like myself it's better to have small skull because with big one I look like a fucking alien

depends, for a manlet like myself it's better to have small skull because with big one I look like a fucking alien
Yeah I feel you bro. I have a wide skull and my friend says my head belongs to a 6ft dude JFL (I'm 5'9)

I see guys with well developed faces, jawline, maxilla etc. but their skull is just small getting mogged.

Fucking yes small skull is a hyper feminine and adolescent trait it’s a death sentence on grown adult males you’ll get mogged 24/7

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
of course it is and its brutal

Watch Conan O'Brien Without Borders and you will see how he skullmogs everyone in the series. It's legit.

Yes it's very legit but sometimes a big skull can make your shoulders look small and girly if they're even slightly subpar to being with.
Fucking yes small skull is a hyper feminine and adolescent trait it’s a death sentence on grown adult males you’ll get mogged 24/7
View attachment 177176
Bieber still mogs whoever that is though

i have big skull and still 3/10

Yes it's very legit but sometimes a big skull can make your shoulders look small and girly if they're even slightly subpar to being with.

Bieber still mogs whoever that is though
Cope he will only look better in pictures but get mogged irl

Yes, so long as it is a non-gay alien skull