Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is skinpill underrated?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
I have been thinking about recently; in blackpill discussions in this forum and other places, many aspects of male appearance are thoroughly debated. For example the infamous face vs. height debate, importance of retaining an hairline, possessing a broad, towering frame etc. But I recently noticed that skin quality gets rarely mentioned in our discussions. I believe that having a decent skin is an indispensable part of being a Chad(the only type of men that can get laid in the fucked up sexual market of 2020). You will never see an acne-ridden Chad. You will never see a burnt Chad. You will never see a Chad with a big birthmark(especially in face). You will never see a deeply scarred Chad(I believe it is possible to pull it off with superficial scars, it can sometimes give a bad boy/tough guy vibe under right conditions even.) I can list more examples but I believe my point is clear enough.
Of course there many other death sentences a man who wants to have any hope in getting laid at all has to dodge. Not being a manlet, having a good frame and facial structure, and of course being neurotypical etc. Aforementioned essentials of being a man(at least in female eyes) are significantly more important than perfection of one's skin but still having bad skin is an underestimated, potent death sentence. It can mercilessly deny a potential Chad any hope of getting laid at all. I myself suffer from mild acne on my face and chest and significantly worse acne on my back. I personally consider the unfortunate facts that I am a balding framelet, manlet and I possess, at best, a lower normie face to be bigger contributions to my inceldom. What are your thoughts? Does anyone here think that their skin is a primary contributor to their incel status?

The skin pill is brutal. I've had trash tier skin my whole life and its. abig reason I'm incel.
Acne is a brutal killer. It can even turn a Chad into an incel:
9bxt9-severe-acne-vegan-1.jpg

Yes when you get severe acne scars you will realise the power of the skinpill

The skin pill is brutal. I've had trash tier skin my whole life and its. abig reason I'm incel.
Acne is a brutal killer. It can even turn a Chad into an incel:
9bxt9-severe-acne-vegan-1.jpg
my skin destroyed me

Yes, but if it's actually a disease or genetic condition, not if you have a mole or a couple pimples

I'm just rotting until my accutane course finishes tbh.

if severe enough it can really make or break a truecel
too much acne is so disgusting to look at you want to throw up even if there is a decent face under there you cant fucking see it

Yeah man, having acne is brutal

My skin is decent i guess so idc about that

skinpill is brutally underrated. i have read more about the drivericencepill than the skinpill which is absurd tbh

Skinpill is underrated. I've seen people that could be high normies get destroyed by awful skin rashes and acne.

I have over 60 acne scars on my cheeks. I’ve made multiple threads/posts about the skinpill and yet only a few agree with me.

Hidradenitis suppurativa ruined me.

skinpill is brutally underrated. i have read more about the drivericencepill than the skinpill which is absurd tbh
Driver license gets exaggerated sometimes, I agree.
I have over 60 acne scars on my cheeks. I’ve made multiple threads/posts about the skinpill and yet only a few agree with me.
Damn fellow acnecel, just checked some of your threads. Genetic acne is brutal. You said you inherited it from your father, I got mine from my mother. She had acne until her fucking 40s. It is so fucking over for me :feelsrope:
Hidradenitis suppurativa ruined me.
Just googled it. This shit his nightmare fuel.:giga: Did it heal? Is is healing?

The scars will also last for many years, serving as a branding of your subhuman qualities. in my teenage years i had shit tier skin, but even many years later i still have the scars which already make my ethnic skin look even more ethnic

Skin is extremely important

acne scar cels are so oppressed