Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets true?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Is this true?

Would you marry a SJW ethnic women if your white? Why or why not?

Are you a volcel if you reject SJW? (If she doesn't cheat)

I want a KKK in the streets SJW in the sheets gf ngl (Ima nazi myself)

No. I've progressed past the need for 3d foids. Especially a shit quality one. Also SJW ethnics are barely a thing unless you're referring to those frizzy-haired mulattos that are always yelling about shit on university campuses. 99% of SJWs are white.

No. I've progressed past the need for 3d foids. Especially a shit quality one. Also SJW ethnics are barely a thing unless you're referring to those frizzy-haired mulattos that are always yelling about shit on university campuses. 99% of SJWs are white.
I meant someone like AOC

Image25

Image21

Kind of. But a lot also bang black guys exclusively.
Pretty much what @foidologist said. Most SJW's are white women.

Kind of. But a lot also bang black guys exclusively.
Pretty much what @foidologist said. Most SJW's are white women.
Damn, I was hoping to use my JBW card

AOC is a bit different since all her thoughts, opinions, and actions are controlled by someone else. She's just an idiot puppet with some man in the back pulling the strings.
True

BONES. PERIOD.

Is this true?

perfect example is the foids at my job. wearing blm pins but only like TALL WHITE GUYS. BLACKCELS STAND UP. MANLETS STANDUP. GYMCELS STAND UP!!!

You're edging close to worship with this aoc stuff
I will be honest her tits are nice, but she hates ugly white men like me, her BF is 6 foot + white guy

Anti White means anti ugly white men, not chads,
Feminism means anti ugly men not chads
Sexual liberty means f*cking chad
Progressive means allow me to fuck chads of all races

yes the more a foid hates white people. the greater her thirst towards white Chads. u can see with Kamala Harris, Seren Williams, AOC, And many others

OFC. All of the shits is virtue signaling.

White women are the worst hypocrites. In those BLM protests I see so many white women protesting about minority rights but most of those would not even give an ethnic a chance.

White women are SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

Women are the biggest hate group on earth.

Yes

Id personalyl never marry a non white woman

Thats just flushing my genetics down the toilet

I will be honest her tits are nice, but she hates ugly white men like me, her BF is 6 foot + white guy

Anti White means anti ugly white men, not chads,
Feminism means anti ugly men not chads
Sexual liberty means f*cking chad
Progressive means allow me to fuck chads of all races
All ethnic foids lusting for white chads and ignoring the Men of their Race should be stoned to death( in Doki Doki literature club).

I find that the white SJW foids that congregate in Oakland, CA avoid black areas like the plague. They will virtue signal like insane in social media but if you watch where they congregate, it is only in heavily gentrified areas where they have already pushed out working class blacks/hispanics.

The worst group of people on this planet by far are SJW white foids. With them gone there will be far more justice, equality, and far less hypocrisy. Which is just hilariously ironic because the Social justice that white foids are screaming about will only be obtained with their numbers and influence diminished.

Last edited:
Cope

AOC is mostly white anyways!
I find that the white SJW foids that congregate in Oakland, CA avoid black areas like the plague. They will virtue signal like insane in social media but if you watch where they congregate, it is only in heavily gentrified areas where they have already pushed out working class blacks/hispanics.

The worst group of people on this planet by far are SJW white foids. With them gone there will be far more justice, equality, and hypocrisy. Which is just hilariously ironic because the Social justice that white foids are screaming about will only be obtained with their numbers and influence diminished.

Interplanetary distance IQ

Is this true?

Yes. It's true. In Europe there are many minority women that are extremely anti-white but most of them are a) in relationships with white men or b) want to have relationships with white men and cannot get them (they were rejected by white chads and want to have revenge against the whites in less favourable positions because they make easier targets). For some of them it's also about sour grapes - they want something, can't get and try to tell themselves that they didn't want it in the first place.
This is also seen in America where you have the vocally extremely anti-white AOC that is also in a relationship with a white male. Feminism is generally the revenge of the woman against (below) average males for the acts of chads.

The worst group of people on this planet by far are SJW white foids. With them gone there will be far more justice, equality, and far less hypocrisy. Which is just hilariously ironic because the Social justice that white foids are screaming about will only be obtained with their numbers and influence diminished.
I've noticed this myself as well
When areas in my country get filled with ethnics, the SJW whores are the quickest to run away or complain about feeling "threatened"

SJW foid who doesn't cheat? Good luck with that, m8.