Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is side profile cope?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I posted a comment giving frustration of me weak jaw from the side view. Alot of this forum then responded that side view of the base is cope, and the frontal view is what matters. Luckily, my jaw isn't terrible from the front, only the side. Is frontal view more important than side view? Or are they equally important.

im a solid 3.5/10 on both so yeah its over :)

side view shows how well your jaw is defined and how long it is, you can't really tell from a front view

Eh, I think side profile matters to some degree but not as much as front elevation.

No idea tbh i'm subhuman from any side

Your face is perceived from many angles in real-life. In pictures/OLD it's mostly cope, but not in real-life.

Side profile is one of the things that puts me in deep depression. I've took a side pic once and it was so nightmarish that i NEVER tried that again. I use mirrorcope to delude myself i'm at least decent.

I´m not quite sure about this topic, but take a look on jeremy meeks side profile. He looks like a normie from the side

people in real life see you exactly the way you look either on video, or on mall changing room mirrors with multiple angles

what is cope is to think you are perceived like in a mirror

My recessed chin is way worse from the side. I don't even stand sideways to people.

Side profile is one of the things that puts me in deep depression. I've took a side pic once and it was so nightmarish that i NEVER tried that again. I use mirrorcope to delude myself i'm at least decent.

Same. I nearly roped the day I saw my side profile. I grew up thinking I was attractive because my front profile isn't THAT bad, but when I saw my side profile I immidiatly understood why I am a KHHV :feelsrope:
I´m not quite sure about this topic, but take a look on jeremy meeks side profile. He looks like a normie from the side
He had godlike other features, though. I will admit that my side profile wouldn't matter that much is I didn't have a hooked nose and mouthbreather eyes.

Mine doesn't look great from any angles. Believe me, I've tried to take good pictures.

Same. I nearly roped the day I saw my side profile. I grew up thinking I was attractive because my front profile isn't THAT bad, but when I saw my side profile I immidiatly understood why I am a KHHV :feelsrope:

He had godlike other features, though. I will admit that my side profile wouldn't matter that much if I didn't have a hooked nose and mouthbreather eyes.

Everything is cope unless you are chad

side view shows how well your jaw is defined and how long it is, you can't really tell from a front view
this pretty much
but in all honesty you must look good from every damn angle these days

it is at least a partial cope at the very least. if you have a good frontal-view, you can post the pic on tinder, and if you are talking to a foid while looking at her, she wont see your side profile.

it is at least a partial cope at the very least. if you have a good frontal-view, you can post the pic on tinder, and if you are talking to a foid while looking at her, she wont see your side profile.
That's what I was thinking. Though it would be difficult to continue looking straight ahead for long periods of time.

people in real life see you exactly the way you look either on video, or on mall changing room mirrors with multiple angles

what is cope is to think you are perceived like in a mirror
those changing rooms are suifuel, my jaw looks like shit in them

They are both important. If your jaw makes you look subhuman from any side it's over boyo

Its part of how you look in motion so to some degree but not too much

those changing rooms are suifuel, my jaw looks like shit in them
nah actually I was wrong

the best way to know your role is simply to take pics with others, that includes family pics. odds are you'll be the only one that looks "weak" in the picture, or bottom in the hierarchy, or just plain weird.