Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is she white or noodle?

literal white knights lol.
They even have the shields and everything.

Noodlewhore, can tell from the eyes.
Also mark as NSFW retard

Just take her out with a headshot theory

What is NSFW about this when it is in the public.

THIS IS GOING IN MY SPANK BANK. Why can't more hot protesters do it buck naked???

Noodle because of brown nips and slant eyes. In Portland, apparently there are all kinds of hipster niche strip joints, because the only creative way these art hoes can make money is getting naked. I am just surprised this antifa whore has no tattoos

White. Or mixed with white genetics.

Cumskins jfl

Noodle or mixed, ass is holding up REALLY well plus white girls don't have nipples like that (Latinas don't have a rig like that).

Jfl at th cuck, why is he doing that, like did he learn that shit in call of duty modern warfare black ops II or something??

Also why did the noodle think it was appropriate to be nude? Is it just a shill to get more onlyfans followers?

And this is Portland, not SF or NYC, it's the literal frontier, grey, wet, lumberjacks, hunting, htf had liberalism and feminism got there??? Shouldn't she be at home cooking the deer her husband shot for them, to make sure her kids are healthy????

Yet another woman objectifying her body for chad

Cunt might be a mixture of black and asian because the lower body to upper body ratio is very similar of what black foids are and her eye and her hair is very asian

There's so many insane people in this video

Police being paid to piss away all that tax payer money

rich white kids pissing away everyone's time and money, creating conflict

a stupid whore without shoes doing all of this for attention

Cunt might be a mixture of black and asian because the lower body to upper body ratio is very similar of what black foids are and her eye and her hair is very asian
Nah u get some noodles, especially if fed on high quality, organic, pasture fed diet in places like Canada, Australia, Germany, who can get that body

And this is Portland, not SF or NYC, it's the literal frontier, grey, wet, lumberjacks, hunting, htf had liberalism and feminism got there??? Shouldn't she be at home cooking the deer her husband shot for them, to make sure her kids are healthy????

Portland is a moderately liberal mid-sized city, it's not the fucking hinterland.
Nah u get some noodles, especially if fed on high quality, organic, pasture fed diet in places like Canada, Australia, Germany, who can get that body

Asian foids in Asia just don't eat as much protein. Different beauty standards, I guess.

Went to a boarding school where sports were mandatory. U.S.-born noodlewhores physically mogged international student noodlewhores.

Last edited:
Portland is a moderately liberal mid-sized city, it's not the fucking hinterland.

Asian foids in Asia just don't eat as much protein. Different beauty standards, I guess.

Went to a boarding school where sports were mandatory. U.S.-born noodlewhores physically mogged international student noodlewhores.
Yep definitely, in Australia the noodles are basically totally Aussie, and really into sports, mog the fobs from Sydney to Shanghai, and that's even while they're eating the shit that mum cooks for them, once they start making their own food choices, it's like Vince Carter circa 2000

White knight must have forgot his cape jfl

Yep definitely, in Australia the noodles are basically totally Aussie, and really into sports, mog the fobs from Sydney to Shanghai, and that's even while they're eating the shit that mum cooks for them, once they start making their own food choices, it's like Vince Carter circa 2000

I don't understand the Vince Carter reference, I'm a youngcel

white, noodlewhores are too high inhib to do that

I don't understand the Vince Carter reference, I'm a youngcel
Giphy