Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is shaving my public hair cucked/fag trait?

AgITO37

AgITO37

xenosagacel
Ive been looking like a monkey for a while now thanks to the amounts of hair i have on my legs and on my arms. I also get whitter when i shave my hair jfl. Do you brocels think its cucked or fag trait to shave your hair?

No (for pubes)
Why would it be?

Last edited:
fag trait: worrying what other men will think of your balls

Very faggy unless your occupation demands it to be safer (like cyclist or a soldier) but then it would be obvious that you will be a fag doing such jobs.

Ive been looking like a monkey for a while now thanks to the amounts of hair i have on my legs and on my arms. I also get whitter when i shave my hair jfl. Do you brocels think its cucked or fag trait to shave your hair?
It's just simply a waste of time as no one is going to be seeing our cocks.

I mean if you let out the bushmaster then it's gonna get scratchy. I'd rather shave. More hygienic.

If you masturbate alot its better to shave it cause the cum sticks to the hair and makes it smell 10x worse

By that logic why should i even keep myseld alive as im not going to get any pussy and die virgin and alone?

By that logic why should i even keep myseld alive as im not going to get any pussy and die virgin and alone?
There's more reasons to live then pussy

Be man grow hair

It is a waste of time and you could potentially make your sack bleed, I have experience.

Bro what kind of question is this

I always shave. It makes it look cleaner and bigger

I shave most of my bodyhair bc it makes me look leaner + smoother. Also, every here has misread the title. He said "public" hair, not "pubic" hair.

Last edited:
Nah it makes your dick look bigger i shave my belly hair since the hairs start to fucking irritate the skin because i wear shirts for a long time

friction is hell

Just keep everything naturally

Nah, I don't think so.

There's No point in shaving down there if no foid will put my dick to use.