Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is shampoo the primary cause for balding?

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

bitchless loser
This might sound retarded, but i had been using shampoo for a while and and noticed more and more hair strings keep falling out of my head ever since. Jewtube content creators said that you should be using soap instead of shampoo because shampoo is a marketing scheme to get more and more money for corporations. Im starting to notice a tiny but small balding pattern on my head. I know its not a lot, but i am very cornerned. If i lose my hairline, this would be a death sentence please help

no it's genetics. nothing but genetics. everything else is just stupid cope.

are you sure its not just your hairline becoming more mature? its normal and happens to everyone

are you sure its not just your hairline becoming more mature? its normal and happens to everyone
If that's what it means by "becoming more mature" then i dont want to be a part of it. Im only 18 this shouldnt be normal

It’s possible. I think balding was less prevalent in past generations.