Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is sexual attraction to the opposite sex an indicator of Puberty? Can puberty occur in stages?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'm being 100% serious. I'm probably not going to get any extended answers, but I'd like to know some bodies insight - especially if they have a biology background.

At the age of 8-9 (In year 4), I had some sort of attraction to my female teacher. She was a latina, about a 6.5/10 at a time.

I was young, I didn't even know what a vagina was so assumed all foids have a penis like guys, but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about the teacher.

I just wanted to stay behind after school and just kiss her for some reason, but I didn't know why. I enjoyed looking at her, and my heart would race whenever she was near me. WTF was going through my mind? Girls are gross and have "cooties" yet that didn't phase me one bit towards this teacher.
I was also looking at her thigh/ass region alot, which i never understood because isn't that where you poop from?

Thing is I had no pubic hair, was a young kid but I remember being "haunted" by those thoughts.

Does that mean I was going through puberty?

Dunno about you but I was attracted to girls the moment I was born

sounds pretty normal tbh. I had a similar crush on the SuperCuts employee who cut my hair when I was 8

I started being attracted to girls at 8 it was also the age I discovered how to fap. My first crush was this bitch

Dunno about you but I was attracted to girls the moment I was born
I'm not denying that I've never been attracted to foids from birth (although I went for a long period of thinking girls have cooties). I was just highlighting how oblivious I was sexually to the point I didn't even know foids have a vagina (there was a period where I thought there's nothing there).

sounds pretty normal tbh. I had a similar crush on the SuperCuts employee who cut my hair when I was 8
Would you say you were going through puberty at that age?

I have a theory that the physical signs a male is going through puberty are merely the delayed indicators of something that has been occuring for years.

I didn't grow pubic hair until like 14, yet I had attraction to foids (sexually) WAYYYYYYYYY before that.

I started being attracted to girls at 8 it was also the age I discovered how to fap. My first crush was this bitch

View attachment 243046
:worryfeels:

At 8!?

I accidentally fapped at 14 or 15.

Actually now that you mention cartoons, my first crush was Daphne from scooby do at like age 6. Once again I didn't know why but I just wanted to just hug and kiss her for a long time.

:worryfeels:

At 8!?

I accidentally fapped at 14 or 15.

Actually now that you mention cartoons, my first crush was Daphne from scooby do at like age 6. Once again I didn't know why but I just wanted to just hug and kiss her for a long time.

I was just playing with my dick and accidentally discovered it felt good. I had crushes on many cartoon characters as a kid.

View attachment 243046
You fapped for the first time at the age of 8? That's literally 10 years earlier than me.

Would you say you were going through puberty at that age?
nah, not even close. even when I was 12 people thought I was a girl in online games because of my voice. I was still very clearly pre-pubescent in terms of development. it's natural to have a fascination with girls starting around that age but it's not puberty. girls actually do go through puberty around 8-10 and it's very different

I started being really attracted to girls by age 13 or something when I had my first fap. Before that I can't tell.

I remember being attracted to them since at a young age

ive wanted to see naked girls at 5/6yo
and that was way before puberty. normal males just want to put our dicks in girls as soon as we can because it feels good and girls are attractive