Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is sex & cuddling overrated?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
This is absolutely overrated. You don't need it. If you've never had it or never cuddled, you're not missing out on anything in life, are you? Because it's not particularly nice now is it (Cope)

Yes, it is possible that if I had been promoted years ago I would have ended up beating my wife to death for being a bitch. But man needs sex and company but they reject our rights.

I need to cuddle right the fuck now

If you go long enough with contact like that, your brain rewires itself to dislike it. It's sort of like starving for real, eat too much and you'll die.

What he said is not wrong, but there is another paradigm, human beings have desires, so there is another perspective along with this.
The Paradox Incels face while coping.

Hang on let me check

Sexhavers will say it is but us incels never even had it

Exactly :soy:

“Has never seen a females feet irl”

Yes. Once you experience it, you'll realize you put way too much importance into female touch.

It’s not about if it’s overrated

It’s about having the human right to it

a roastie in her thirites who was nice to me but weirdly not very nice with others (she was the not like the other girls type she probably saw through me being an incel) hugged me before leaving the work forever and it wasn't anything special.

I’d give anything just to cuddle right now :ahegao:

Only if you got it daily like Chad and Tyrones.Then, it will be overrated to you.