Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is sex a privilege?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Because if it is, then sexhavers need to check their privilege. And just like other privileges, we need compensation in our lives for being discriminated for our sexuality.

If you say it's a right then how can I actually carry it out?
Because if I can't make it happen, then it's not a right

if sex is not a right, it is definitely a privledge

It is a privilege but should be a right. Sex is one of the keys to self-actualization

Gigachad: A sea if sex
Chad: A right
Chadlight: A privilege
Normie: A mistake
Incel: Rape

Sex is not a privilege, it's the prize of ruthless bloodsport.

Sex is just Darwinian. It's survival of the fittest genes. Us with shitty genes are just weeded out. Sheer biology.

Because if it is, then sexhavers need to check their privilege. And just like other privileges, we need compensation in our lives for being discriminated for our sexuality.

We don't need compensation. We just need not to be forced to pay for the consequences of other people's sexual activity, like reproductive healthcare and education.
If you say it's a right then how can I actually carry it out?
Because if I can't make it happen, then it's not a right

Don't be dumb. What you have the right to do is not what you're capable of.

That being said, if sex is a right, then prostitution should be legal.

Last edited:
If some people have access to something some other people can't have, that's privilege
So yes, sex is a privilege that we'll never have

We don't need compensation. We just need not to be forced to pay for the consequences of other people's sexual activity, like reproductive healthcare and education.
High IQ
This is how it should be
Sex is just Darwinian. It's survival of the fittest genes. Us with shitty genes are just weeded out. Sheer biology.
It's not doing a good job as ugly women keep the ugly genes alive and thus have incel children

Last edited: