Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is serge a woman?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was watching this new series called snowpiercer, a woman basically runs a train but she claims its being run by a man and she is just a servant. what if serge just a woman but pretends to be a man? "he" never makes public appearance. probably just a few mods know that he is not actually a man. she earns good money out of these forums and probably spend it with her chad boyfriend. and she's getting pounded by her 6'9 blonde chad bf as we speak.

Its a group of people getting funds from the government to run this site and monitor us

No I heard his voice

good movie tbh

Nice conspiracy theory, would smash
Its a group of people getting funds from the government to run this site and monitor us
This, probably

He was on some podcast once or twice

The tv show is a spinoff from the movie a few years ago. Captain America was the main character, and the head of the train was Loomis from Rob Zombie Halloween movies I think. Both white dudes. Captain America was replaced by a black guy with dreads and Loomis was replaced by a white chick. Woke AF. I won't watch it.

Good plot twist if true.

No, Sergeant is male, trust me.

@SergeantIncel send bob ples
Send