Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is self pleasure really has nothing to do with your sexuality?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★

View: https://youtu.be/yGuD-JHDJN4?si=SA0w1mFyD7ph_9Mr

I think we all jerk off but the thing is some people jerk off by putting dildos up their asses for "pleasure" but I don't know why would you feel pleasure unless you are fag.

Some people puts fingers (to make it less gay ig) but the question is, if making yourself feel pleasure regardless of how, determines your sexuality?

I don't know iam very confused because everyone is different and when the user (I dont want to say his name since lot of you already know and if you are newfag then sorry i don't want to CLOWN him anymore)who got banned for femboy stuff and putting finger in ass, i thought its definitely faggy shit but after watching the video above i question if it really is

(I dont want to say his name since lot of you already know and if you are newfag then sorry i don't want to CLOWN him anymore)
Kek, I am a newfag and I know who you are talking about

This guy is a fag

And the people who thugpost on shitcord are even bigger fags