Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is self-esteem based on delusion if you not chad/HTN?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
★★★★
How am i supposed to not have low self-esteem as an incel? and how normies manage have high self-esteem?

have you tried gripmaxxing?

They have a high self esteem partly because they are bluepilled into believing they are viewed as well as any Chad. :feelsaww:

However, don't let this convince that you as a person are any lower than Chads. :feelsjuice:

They have a high self esteem partly because they are bluepilled into believing they are viewed as well as any Chad. :feelsaww:

However, don't let this convince that you as a person are any lower than Chads. :feelsjuice:

Normies don't have the cloud hanging over their head of never having sex. With that cloud hanging over you it is impossible to not give off low self-esteem to everyone you meet. People can pretty much sense it. :feelsbadman:

Normies don't have the cloud hanging over their head of never having sex. With that cloud hanging over you it is impossible to not give off low self-esteem to everyone you meet. People can pretty much sense it. :feelsbadman:
there is no escape

self esteem comes from parenting and positive reinforcement

I was in law class and this foid professor followed me out into the hallway saying I had low self-esteem. She didn’t say that to me in front of others tho. Farking retarded dweeb hoe piss me off anyways.

View: https://youtu.be/wxWM94tNygI