Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is self awareness an indicator of high IQ?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Us incels know the reality of our looks and even if we got 'validation' from our mothers we would know that she is only saying this to make us feel better. Whereas foids get validation whereever they go even if they are a 2/10 they can wear fakeup and expose their bodies. Do they not realize the reality of their looks?

awareness!=intelligence

They don't give a fruak because they are Master of Manipulation.

Maybe, but i guess that in my case it has more something to do with the longterm isolation.

I mean, you need it to have intelligence superior to that of an animal. It's the difference between sentience and sapience. Using that logic, bluepilled people are animals and should be culled

Yes because you shouldn't listen to other people, not even your family members.

I wouldnt really say its a strong correlation. Plenty of bluepilled normies prob have a higher IQ than me.

hmm not really

you just have to be not autistic

I wouldnt really say its a strong correlation. Plenty of bluepilled normies prob have a higher IQ than me.

There's no point in having a higher capacity for thought if the framework for which you apply thought is flawed or diminished

Imagine having a computer with 10 GHz CPU processing power but it only has 200 MB RAM, that system is absolutely useless, and that's the setup that those normies you are speaking of having, even if they have high processing power, the scope in which they apply it is limited by their world views, intelligence is wasted on them, its as if they don't have any to begin with either way

To a certain extent but what if it required more intelligence/willpower to accept the bitter truth while not being consumed by it? In which case many of us are retards.

Can't really say, I mean if all the people that called me ugly and made fun of me instead said I'm handsome, I would probably think I am handsome, but since this never happened with the exception of my mother and some other family members it's pretty easy for me to see the truth.

I'm lowish iq and pretty self aware

People are apes, there is no sky god and pesky joos run the asylum. That’s being self-aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back