Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is secret-roommaxing a legit method for ascension?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Like how would you even capture a pokemon and put it there? minecraft sure is a complex game
86036e178ca913fc11085c02b2571cc5

it's probably better one in the forest right? are there books about the subject?
Captura de tela de 2021 11 10 17 27 59

Last edited:
idk, what if the pokemon escapes or dies?

idk, what if the pokemon escapes or dies?
I need to brainstorm how to make it sure the pokemon can't escape, as for dying... well, that would be a shame but I guess that's more arguments for making the minecraft fortress in the forest instead

and what if it makes too much noise? and what if another pokemon master tries to find it?
what if admins try to remove you for abusing glitches?

Like how would you even capture a pokemon and put it there? minecraft sure is a complex game

Threaten that pokemon and let her know that you will kill her family if she doesn't go voluntarily to the indicated place, then immobilize her and take her to the secret room :feelssus:
it is better if you kidnap a family member and have her listen in on the cell phone.

what if admins try to remove you for abusing glitches?
shame. seems like you have to use glitches when you're a low level pokemon trainer like me. this game is unbalanced

shame. seems like you have to use glitches when you're a low level pokemon trainer like me. this game is unbalanced
it is, since the "sexual revolution" update, it's literally unplayable

and what if it makes too much noise? and what if another pokemon master tries to find it?
Put a microphone and camera to watch the pokemon, beat it if it makes too much noise, it will eventually develop learned helplessness

Slide 6

I have a feeling you're not an incel just larping

I have a feeling you're not an incel just larping
I would not waste my time here if I was not one, the road for ascension is too blurry and difficult to reach, I suppose the best course of action would be moneymaxxing by acquiring useful skills instead of wasting time here but I have incredibly low motivation, aaaahh! like now! , I am gonna cope with the third ova of psycho pass instead of actually farming those math books shit, see you later :feelsseriously:

Low level pokémon should be easier to capture and maintain a healthy state without much hassle, hell they might even warm up to you with time.
Bro, are there any books about getting away with making a crime in elder scrolls oblivion?

Last edited:
rapedungeonmaxxing

I have no idea if such strategy guides were made but the best way to get away with a crime in minecraft is for the crime to have never happened, in other words the game shouldn't detect that anything happened to begin with, and that's a little bit hard considering that the ingame counter might detect that a pokémon went missing...Maybe try catching them in remote deserted areas?
Wasn't there a drug that made pokemons to become instantly docile? how do you even get/make that shit?

No sense keeping a pokemon if she won't play with you willingly. And you'd have to watch out for the pokemon called a Pigbear, sometimes also called Chris P Bacon, that the government uses to find captured pokemon. It's so powerful that people are even trying to defund its use. It has this special ability to teleport you to a cage hundreds of miles away that's filled with guys who hate pokemon hunters so much they'll kill them and do butt sex to their corpses. Keeping pokemon isnt worth getting sent to Federal Rape Camp for animal cruelty.

No sense keeping a pokemon if she won't play with you willingly.
If you get a low level one you can brainwash it
Keeping pokemon isnt worth getting sent to Federal Rape Camp for animal cruelty.
Well pokemon hunting is really my plan C

Plan A, being looksmaxxing + geomaxxing + moneymaxxing
Plan B, trying to get a wife through islammaxing
Plan C, pokemonmaxxing :feelskek:

I just have too much sexual drive, like it's insane dude, for now I won't do anything because I have not even maxxed my looks potential yet but if everything fails then...:feelshehe:

Could be legit. Ever hear of stockholm syndrome? If you keep a pokemon in its ball long enough it just might love you and decide it doesn't want out anymore