Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is saying that you are happy being ugly a cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I hear it from copers all the time on cuckit. I think it is, because how the hell could you be happy being treated less than human all the time?

Yes, they're ODing on bluepills. Being happy you're ugly is like being happy you're terminally ill or covered in acid burns.
Being ugly is the ultimate disability

Haha, just be happy. I wish I was ugly too so people would leave me alone teehee teehee I just wish I was uglier so I can focus on work teehee haha

Not happy being without cute loli who can see mee as beautifull

As if i would be someone else! It's not like my life is endless torture!

Yes. Its like saying youre happy youre a cripple

If that genuinely makes you happy, it's not, but who is really happy with that?

Of course. Noone is happy being ugly. They are just deluding themselves to believe so.

Better general question: is it possible to be happy with blackpill? I would argue yes.

Yes, it absolutely is a cope, it's a terrible cope, and it's cucked as hell. It would be like someone saying they're happy being a slave.

They are crying behind the screen typing that

I hear it from copers all the time on cuckit. I think it is, because how the hell could you be happy being treated less than human all the time?

It's like saying you're happy that you're disabled. If you can tell me positive side effects of being ugly I'll gladly believe you, but if you can't = cope.

if there not blackpiled then i guess its not

No human being is happy being ugly.