Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is sanctioned suicide cucked?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Im thinking is it cucked? I want to join that forum as ive been browsing and as someone who originally disagreed with the message I now of course am on board with it.
Some people serve a benefit to our society and some dont, those like me who are just a useless waste shouldnt be forced to live. Euthanizing undesirables would be a benefit for us undesirables and society as a whole.

Its retarded and full of foids who shouldn't even have these problems

One of my friends showed me a foid who wants to rope with her abusive boyfriend.

it's full of attention seeking foids making threads like "Why am I only used for sex" or whatever

and you get banned for speaking against it

Its retarded and full of foids who shouldn't even have these problems

One of my friends showed me a foid who wants to rope with her abusive boyfriend.
Haha fucking stupid bitch. I hope both of those faggots fail and get crippled.
it's full of attention seeking foids making threads like "Why am I only used for sex" or whatever

and you get banned for speaking against it
Foids are attention whores. Foids are more emotional so they tend to be sad over more minuscule problems. If any woman lived the lives that we did they wouldve been long dead.

it's terrible. but ive used it since there are some guys and on some threads you can escape the foid mentality. if you've been suicidal for most of your life you can find one guy or 2 to talk to. .is is better though

suicide completely (aside from injuries and sickness) is cucked.
I refuse to give satisfaction for IT toilets that I am no longer here to "oppress people with my words"

it's over

it's terrible. but ive used it since there are some guys and on some threads you can escape the foid mentality. if you've been suicidal for most of your life you can find one guy or 2 to talk to. .is is better though
Im not suicidal as long as my mom is alive I’ll stay alive. But ive been depressed for 3 years and my life keeps getting worse. Multiple tragedies and issues keep popping up even when im self aware about it.

suicide completely (aside from injuries and sickness) is cucked.
I refuse to give satisfaction for IT toilets that I am no longer here to "oppress people with my words"

it's over
i dont care if some arrogant and malicious normies find joy in my death. As long as I get peace im all content. However I do wish for the suffering of all those who wronged me.

i dont care if some arrogant and malicious normies find joy in my death. As long as I get peace im all content. However I do wish for the suffering of all those who wronged me.
I mean, that's a good way to put it.

it's over

Im not suicidal as long as my mom is alive I’ll stay alive. But ive been depressed for 3 years and my life keeps getting worse. Multiple tragedies and issues keep popping up even when im self aware about it.
I envy your respect for your mother, I couldn't even do that for mine just because of all the shit she put me through. dont know what youre going through but hopefully you can assess why those tragedies happened and make the pain more manageable

I envy your respect for your mother, I couldn't even do that for mine just because of all the shit she put me through. dont know what youre going through but hopefully you can assess why those tragedies happened and make the pain more manageable
Thank you brocel. Im not sure if I can but I’ll try fixing what I can fix.