Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is roping low iq trait?

Is it?

• No

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★
?

@opioidcel

Many smart people rope. It's more about personal preference than intelligence.

Of course not. You rope when the suffering in life objectively outweighs the good things. Nothing low IQ about that at all.

Its situational. If I found out I had a chronic life threatening illness Id live my last days as best as I could and 100% rope. Not going to slowly degrade on a bed.

No it's not low IQ normfags and tallfags will tell you its a coward move but really its just accepting you were in a stalemate. They have no idea what it's like to feel trapped inside your body.

No, despair is not a matter of intelligence.

A low IQ trait IS ภ๏Շ ﻮ๏เภﻮ ๏ยՇรเ๔є

Statistically people with low-IQ are over represented in suicide.

Statistically people with low-IQ are over represented in suicide.
Not when you control for mental health, income, general shittyness...

It's people with shitty lives that are over-represented. And smarter people often avoid a shitty life by being smart about things.

but if you pick a level of income, health, and other shit-life indicators you'd see that smart people rope more often. That's because roping is the smart thing to do when life is utter shit.
m

Yes, because when you die your IQ is 0

You literally make yourself retarded

There is no IQ in death

It's the ultimate and only thing you can control in your life if you do it, it's like a fuck you to everything that has been put by everyone & everything on you ''I'm not dealing with this bullshit, goodbye'', it's a way to take back the control that was never yours.

The ones that kill themselves efficiently and painlessly are at least average IQ and probably higher.

The ones that kill themselves efficiently and painlessly are at least average IQ and probably higher.
Those who "attempt" and fail, without serious complications (like if you cripple yourself, that's obviously a serious attempt) then you're low IQ.

As in its a low iq way to die, Yes. There are more effective way I'd rather kill myself with.

?

@opioidcel
Only low iq if you never even REALLY tried to achieve aomething. If everything failed then its not low IQ but first you really have to try and not give up for like 5 years even if you fail many times along the way. But if after 5 years you cant do even the simplest things like getting a driving license , betabuxxing a roastie, learning a simple trade like welding then you know its ovER and roping is okay.

But having tried anything and just giving up and roping thats low iq infact its just lazy

I would say how smart of a move roping is depends on the circumstances. If you for example have an incurable disease or if you are deformed and 100% sure there is nothing you can do about your situation then roping is a good move to make but if you are 6'5 tall, have a normie face and no diseases then in that case roping is not a smart choice but it also doesn't necessarily mean that person is low IQ. Also:
That is true

Is there any actual painless methods outside of gun and Switzerland suicidepods? Most people can't afford gun so hanging is probably the only way to go for my poorcel ass

David Foster Wallace roped and he was pretty smart

Is there any actual painless methods outside of gun and Switzerland suicidepods? Most people can't afford gun so hanging is probably the only way to go for my poorcel ass
Carbon monoxide poisoning is also quite painless or so I heard

Carbon monoxide poisoning is also quite painless or so I heard
It's not easy to find carbon monoxide, it used to be easy when cars released carbon monoxide, but now almost all car releases insufficient amount of carbon monoxide to rope

When you realise how meaningless the world is you become low inhib
I think everyone here knows how meaningless the world is but high inhib asf cuz of their genes