Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Roosh V a fraud?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
He seems like a he never really had any success and was/is an incel with hyper-fantasy going on upstairs. He never was seen together with a woman, he never even filmed his adventures unlike other PUAs and after becoming religious he said that he wishes to either become a monk and just give up or atlast to find a woman that he could have children with(interview with E.Michael Jones) which implies that he probably never even "scored" once in his life.

What do you guys think?

heightmogs me to death so he most likely slayed in his prime

Mogs me at looking manly

heightmogs me to death so he most likely slayed in his prime
Hardly matters as he is rather unattractive, especially when he was younger. Also a very pervy and weird personality.

He slayed in Eastern Europe because not Slavic.

In his own words:

"I used to think that Polish girls love me and they had sex with me just because of how I'm an amazing man but when it comes down to it's a little bit based on how I looked. They want to sleep with a man who doesn't look like a Polish man."

he didn't slay, but did sleep with some girls. in US, ran drunk night game and got some roasties. In EE and SA, ran foreigner game. he had average results until he fucking tanked his life by writing controversial shit. he also didn't make much money - his book sales were never great. he did ok but wasn't ever a millionaire on anything.

Most of his forum was poor ethnics trying to get white girls. I went to a meetup once and it was honestly pretty sad.

I met him IRL and he was actually ok except for the mental problems he got from taking the internet too seriously. He honestly would done better if he stayed at his biologist job and found a nice girl to settle down with from his church or whatever. I think his dad is muslim and he probably should have done that. but he wanted hot white girls . it's the problem with a lot of ethnicels tbh

He slayed in Eastern Europe because not Slavic.

In his own words:

"I used to think that Polish girls love me and they had sex with me just because of how I'm an amazing man but when it comes down to it's a little bit based on how I looked. They want to sleep with a man who doesn't look like a Polish man."
"It's real because he said so"
Suuure bruh
he didn't slay, but did sleep with some girls. in US, ran drunk night game and got some roasties. In EE and SA, ran foreigner game. he had average results until he fucking tanked his life by writing controversial shit. he also didn't make much money - his book sales were never great. he did ok but wasn't ever a millionaire on anything.

Most of his forum was poor ethnics trying to get white girls. I went to a meetup once and it was honestly pretty sad.

I met him IRL and he was actually ok except for the mental problems he got from taking the internet too seriously. He honestly would done better if he stayed at his biologist job and found a nice girl to settle down with from his church or whatever. I think his dad is muslim and he probably should have done that. but he wanted hot white girls . it's the problem with a lot of ethnicels tbh
Wow, America is so much different than Euope. Here Muslims slay and whites are mostly the cucks.

Suuure bruh

He filmed a woman he supposedly fucked here, could be a prositute though...

I believe he slayed though, literally don't be Slavic in Slavlands.

Suuure bruh

Wow, America is so much different than Euope. Here Muslims slay and whites are mostly the cucks.

Muslims don't slay in Europe or America lol.

I literally live in one of the biggest muslim places in europe. muslims don't slay in the west. most of them get arranged marriages and chase after white girls. the ones that do well only go with the bottom barrel white girls lol

He honestly would done better if he stayed at his biologist job and found a nice girl to settle down with from his church or whatever. I think his dad is muslim and he probably should have done that. but he wanted hot white girls . it's the problem with a lot of ethnicels tbh

I’m sure he’s incel. and now he’s infamous. He made a cringeworthy appearance on the Dr Oz show, where he was browbeaten by a bunch of fat foids, with that cuck quack doctor encouraging the bitches.
I honestly doubt he slayed. He straight out said he had a hard time in Denmark.
He wrote on one occasion how he almost got beat up in Poland because they initially mistook him for a Syrian refugee. He admitted that Russian foids are icy and uncommunicative (they prob think he’s Chechen or Turkish). Slavs hate foreigners —if he couldn’t get his dick wet in Denmark or US, he likely didn’t get shit in EE.
Also, his notes on Colombian society (a place he supposedly visited) didn’t sound quite right —- I’m Colombian I know

Muslims don't slay in Europe or America lol.

I literally live in one of the biggest muslim places in europe. muslims don't slay in the west. most of them get arranged marriages and chase after white girls. the ones that do well only go with the bottom barrel white girls lol
Ohh okay, so you know better what I see around here than me. Alright, ofcourse I believe you before reality.

I’m sure he’s incel. and now he’s infamous. He made a cringeworthy appearance on the Dr Oz show, where he was browbeaten by a bunch of fat foids, with that cuck quack doctor encouraging the bitches.
I honestly doubt he slayed. He straight out said he had a hard time in Denmark.
He wrote on one occasion how he almost got beat up in Poland because they initially mistook him for a Syrian refugee. He admitted that Russian foids are icy and uncommunicative (they prob think he’s Chechen or Turkish). Slavs hate foreigners —if he couldn’t get his dick wet in Denmark or US, he likely didn’t get shit in EE.
Also, his notes on Colombian society (a place he supposedly visited) didn’t sound quite right —- I’m Colombian I know
Sounds like an absolute fraud and fake. Could also pass as a greasy Italian or Greek.

Ohh okay, so you know better what I see around here than me. Alright, ofcourse I believe you before reality.

we've had this conversation before.

You said studies, statistics and basically every testimony from everyone other than you doesn't count.

And then you called me American.

fucking lol.

If you're a muslimcel in europe reading this, please tell @Barnacle tales of your fakecel slayerdom

You said studies, statistics and basically every testimony from everyone other than you doesn't count.

And then you called me American.

fucking lol.

If you're a muslimcel in europe reading this, please tell @Barnacle tales of your fakecel slayerdom
Sure because a Muslim on this forum is proof against 30 years of actually living in Muslim ghettos and seeing whats going on.

Suure bruhh, Muslimcels are a thing bruhh

Sure because a Muslim on this forum is proof against 30 years of actually living in Muslim ghettos and seeing whats going on.

Suure bruhh, Muslimcels are a thing bruhh

I'm convinced you're a troll tbqh.

I could easily say, "Sure because a stormfrontcel on this forum is proof against 30 years of actually living in muslim ghettos and seeing what's going on. And literally all the studies that show muslims don't integrate and are more likely to be celibate and are totally unattractive to other race women as well as literally every brown dude I know having the same problem and literally every fucking testimony by anyone ever except that one stormfrontcel."

And literally everything in the world backs me up except you.

At this point, I don't fucking care. I don't really give a shit if you want to stroke your dick to the idea that muslims are taking over and stealing all the white women or whatever.

but the idea that roosh was ever going to slay in europe because of his race is fucking absurd and the facts and his own fucking books spell that out.

I wouldn't doubt he slayed in eastern Europe. As a non slav from the west he definitely mogged most guys there in terms of looks and financial status.
Apart from that hes not really a slayer since he had to go to shithole third world countries for pussy

i dont know bro, may be

I'm convinced you're a troll tbqh.

I could easily say, "Sure because a stormfrontcel on this forum is proof against 30 years of actually living in muslim ghettos and seeing what's going on. And literally all the studies that show muslims don't integrate and are more likely to be celibate and are totally unattractive to other race women as well as literally every brown dude I know having the same problem and literally every fucking testimony by anyone ever except that one stormfrontcel."

And literally everything in the world backs me up except you.

At this point, I don't fucking care. I don't really give a shit if you want to stroke your dick to the idea that muslims are taking over and stealing all the white women or whatever.

but the idea that roosh was ever going to slay in europe because of his race is fucking absurd and the facts and his own fucking books spell that out.
Sure duuuude, whatever you say, I guess your statistics you see infront of your electronic devise is the ultimate truth but the fact that you can see blonde stacies with greasy but wealthy criminal sandnegroids every weekend is all just an illusion because it goes against your written theoretical dogma.

Sure duuude, everything is okay as long as "whites" remain a privileged group, even when it is the complete opposite. And I don't give two shits about Curries and east-Asians, I am talking about Arabs and other sandpeople such as Kurds,Assyrians,Turks etc.

I had this conversation with him before too. He kept saying that curries and Arabs mog their women in terms of sexual experience because their women are forced to be virgins until marriage while curries and Arabs are slaying prime white women before marriage. In his opinion the average curry/Arab enters the marriage as a Chad while his ethnic woman is a pure innocent virgin JFL.

He fell for the pua meme, not unlike many pua's themselves.