Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is reverse colonization based ?

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Veteran
Is what happening to Europe with arabs niggers and curries based ?

In America, ethnics are becoming a majority, whites were already the majority for 200 years it's time for the whites to pass the torch to the ethnics.

No it is retarded because if you know how basic economy works
The global economy will collapse and the jews will plunder all the resources while the chaos happen

No it is retarded

The global economy will collapse and the jews will plunder all the resources while the chaos happen
Keep sucking off whitu man. If the west collapses it benefits China, it benefits all of us

In America, ethnics are becoming a majority, whites were already the majority for 200 years it's time for the whites to pass the torch to the ethnics.
Life fuel for ethnics

Yes, absolutely, but I Only want America to collapse. Spics should replace whites, because, America has destroyed the middle East.

No it is retarded because if you know how basic economy works
Why do you care about what happens to Whitu man? Americans have destroyed the middle East and deserve to get replaced.

But obviously, I have sympathy for Europeans.

Why do you care about what happens to ? Americans have destroyed the middle East and deserve to get replaced.

So you want to let israel make the greater israel jewish ethnostate come into reality? JFL at your common sense zero awareness that Jews currently control almost everything in the west.

Oh and i have my own interest about the stuff that some western countries could offer

Last edited:
@Racial-Identitarian as expected. Worshipping WHITU man is in your genes.

Last edited:
Niggers are too retarded to "colonize" countries on their own. They needes the kikes because they are too low IQ and underdeveloped to do anything themselves. They werent evem able to free themselves from slavery without the white mans help