Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Reportoftheweek an incel?

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
This is a popular YouTubed whose channel is dedicated to giving fast food reviews. Is this man incel?

Attachments

• A69CAE4A-2B70-430F-B96F-AB036CF11F64.jpeg
    A69CAE4A-2B70-430F-B96F-AB036CF11F64.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 7
Clearly. He acts and dresses like an 80 year old man and his looks are below average. No woman would ever fuck him.

looks like ugly femoid

No he is clearly chad, slayer of JB pussy

He is actually very tall. Also status maxxed on jewtube. He could slay tbh.
He is actually very tall. Also status maxxed on jewtube. He could slay tbh.

Yeah i think so. He gives of very strong incel vibes, I ask my sister and her personality detector never fails.

He could easily get a gf just because of his Status and height tbh.

Clearly. He acts and dresses like an 80 year old man and his looks are below average. No woman would ever fuck him.
I never got why he likes those baggy suits. Modern day suits look way better and more professional.
He could easily get a gf just because of his Status and height tbh.
He’s only like 5 ft 10

Hes ugly as fuck and looks like a beta gremlin. Only an autistic asian girl would go for him

Can't stand that guy. He's just a walking advertisement for shitty and unhealthy fast food. He probably got laid.

>Only
>5'10

Pick one and only one. I wouldn't be incel at 5'10 as my natural height.
I believe that you wouldn’t be. You have a good personality and an affinity for language. I’d seriously recommend you to work as a Japanese teacher after taking the Japanese proficiency exams. I’m 5 ft 11 and would probably slay myself if I were physically present in Asia.

Can't stand that guy. He's just a walking advertisement for shitty and unhealthy fast food. He probably got laid.
tbh I like watching him because I can't eat fast food (celiaccel :feelscry:) but I want to see the new shit that comes out/see how it tastes.
>Only
>5'10

same tbh, my face isn't good but it isn't bad either. Being under 5'7'' is a death sentence in itself.

>Only
>5'10

The fact that you differentiate between natural and artificial height with some 2 inches of shoes/hair is compassion-evoking for me

EDIT: sorry man I didn't want to be mean it came out like this

Last edited:
we should all email this question to him and see if he adresses it on his podcast