Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is repeat theory legit?

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
What's the point of waking up just to repeat the same movements, the same words, the same stream of thought as yesterday. Even if I ascend then what? Am I just going to f*ck femoids so some specific hormones go up so they can come down later? In the whole universe.. does someones emotion really matter? Do the feelings matter of that kid who doesn't want to go to the dentist?

And then there is that theory that everything repeats infinite. Everything you read now doesn't matter because you have already done it.. not only that but does it matter that you read this? It's just some information for you that you would never share. Even if you would share it.. does it matter in a world of 7 billion people? No it doesn't

If time is infinite, the universe is infinite then there never was a start.. it all just existed. What if our lives now is our afterlife? Maybe I am just going through stages of puberty trying to discover myself. Even roping has no value. Going ER also doesn't have value.

This isn't suicidefuel nor is it lifefuel. We've all been through this.. literally. Just go on and live your life. Life doesn't have a meaning because it's nothing.
Just how deep does this rabbit-hole gets?