Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is red pillers more pathetic than mgtow?

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
They always brag about"HBB","plates" and women being submissive to them.Is that true?Do Chad need to constantly brag on the internet?What do you think most red pillers look like?Normie or Chad?

They are copers, all the same.

Far more pathetic, redpill is bluepill in disguise, while some of mgtow accept the blackpill at very least

Both are pathetic in their own way. Blackpill is the truth

the only read pill is forumpill

Yes. Redpillers still think its not over. MGTOWer's know its over they just don't admit it.
Cope cope cope come join black pill and rope :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:
No bro don't rope. Cope and make society suffer.

Hold frame and looks don’t matter. My ugly gook friend fucks hot blondes all the time by negging and alpha body language.

Yea, they're a thing of the past. It's like driving by an abandoned mall that once thrived with life. JFL @ boomer redhead faggots.

Redpillers and MCTOW? Whats the difference? Egg front profile / Egg side profile.

I came here from mgtow. So perhaps my opinion can be helpful.

Mgtow is full of red pill with black and blue streaks. Mostly bitter men that were divorce-raped. Angry men. Some still fucked foids though they didn't trust them.

I used to haunt their forums. Even joined a few social media clubs. But I got tired of the whining. Same horror story - different dude.

Most mgtow dudes hate yet crave pussy! As seen by all the "look how horrible" posts. (Similar to here tbh)

From there I found pua! Where the plate spinners dwell. It was blue stripes on a redpil. Needless to say that was a big scam! Luckily I never bought their shit! But I read a lot of it. When I had hope. Talk about eye opening! They refused to discuss Chad! They were really pushing bluepill hard! Yet, it had a redpill taste!

From there I heard about Incels! Treated like a joke... I looked it up and found the blackpill! I never looked back.

But pua and mgtow are copers. I guess their egos are too fragile to accept reality.

I don't mind them, im fine eith them just coping, at least they're not cucks.

repill is crap in that it argues personality is most important

mgtow is not the worse since its main thing it says is not to work for women anymore

MGTOW = divorce-raped 50 y/o cucks club

they’re really angry and bitter, yet still get laid

atleast mgtows arent delusional redpillers are far worse
@NotQuiteChadLite what do u think about this