Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel is recessed chin a feminine trait?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
I just hate this motherfucker recessed chin, it just suddenly stops, flat chin like hell. I have a gigantic forehead and no chin, it just suddenly stops.

Is it a feminine feature?

This means a possible daughter would be pretty af definitely not having any children (btw children were meant to have when you're young, otherwise you will have nothing in common with them)

I would give everything for just a few milimeters of bone, literally. Can't understand how is this a MEME when it just tells the truth

teste.jpg

you can't be a chad without chin and jaw. Even those femboys/eboys have chin and jaw.

but looks like he had nose surgery

im a noob to the culture of this forum... i thought this wasnt about looksmaxxing? or is it somewhat

That aside, in my opinion it's pretty hot on most girls. Looks a lot more soulful.
it is!

like an user said about some recessed chin foid

"it surely looks good on her but her son will rope at SEA"

I find more hot a "chad" jawline on girls tho

Last edited:
im a noob to the culture of this forum... i thought this wasnt about looksmaxxing? or is it somewhat
idk bro I'm a bolivian indigenous midget, no looksmaxxing for me, just complaining

Heaven has no minimum height requirement
it's more about being born deformed actually, not giving that much importance to appearence. It (being handsome) would just help me cope

I have pectus excavatum (can barely breathe), and a fucked up back. Jesus made me that way. I have the right to be mad about it. If he thinks I deserve going to hell just becuase of that (never harmed a fly), then he is not worth

Jaw isn't law. You're clinging to hope too fucking much, I've had a good jawline and average chin but they've still failed me, this is like thinking once you change your personality you become chad, jaw isn't law, there are many other factors that go into it.

Jaw isn't law. You're clinging to hope too fucking much, I've had a good jawline and average chin but they've still failed me, this is like thinking once you change your personality you become chad, jaw isn't law, there are many other factors that go into it.
what fucked you them , facially-wise speaking? In my case it is definitively the absence of jaw and prey eyes

what fucked you them , facially-wise speaking? In my case it is definitively the absence of jaw and prey eyes

oh thanks for d reading boyo

oh thanks for d reading boyo
No problem. I'm hope your chest doesn't hurt, I remember your situation it's beyond brutal, never fails to amaze me how lucky I am, I would rope that way, but big love, may you survive and cope in peace.

No problem. I'm hope your chest doesn't hurt, I remember your situation it's beyond brutal, never fails to amaze me how lucky I am, I would rope that way, but big love, may you survive and cope in peace.
thanks bro, I'm trying to use my High IQ to become judge of my country after advices from that day, came back to old good studying

A big chin and jaw is what makes a masculine face and it’s the characteristic of male attractiveness.

thanks bro, I'm trying to use my High IQ to become judge of my country after advices from that day, came back to old good studying
Make your moves wisely, I haven't been a judge myself, never heard anyone speak that in depth about it, but just be careful and remember you're injured and you're an incel, know the risks. Good luck.

recessed chin is a facial deformity

@Incelius Savage

it is not feminine trait. it is subhuman trait