Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is RDR2 worth if I can´t play the first one?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I have a PC and I was thinking about buying RDR but i cant find it on steam, so i think its not for PC . But the 2 pops up.

Is it worthy if I havent played the first one? Would it be cool to play during my first LSD trip this afternoon?

Stay Tuned my fellow brocelz :feelsLSD:

the original rdr was only on ps3 and xbox 360, never got ported cause the code was so spaghetti according to rumours. rdr2 is worth playing but i can't imagine it being fun while on lsd, the game is kind of slow paced and a lot of the missions are restrictive in what you can do during them

I have a PC and I was thinking about buying RDR but i cant find it on steam, so i think its not for PC . But the 2 pops up.

Is it worthy if I havent played the first one? Would it be cool to play during my first LSD trip this afternoon?

Stay Tuned my fellow brocelz :feelsLSD:
You went from not knowing what to do with a joint to playing games while on acid? Rezero type character development tbh

Absolutely it's lifefuel game as an incel and live out being an outlaw:feelsohh:

Yes rdr2 is fucking great

It's a prequel, you're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back